IT.COM

advice 2 approved domains on BB ( liquidation )

NameSilo
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hello friends
i need an advice about 2 domains i picked them few months ago approved by brandbucket and published 4 months . i selected the suggested and the lower price 2000 $ from the higher they gave me as option 2800$ .

what do you think to liquidate them both for 30$ by brandbucket ? or 40 / 50 to resellers ?
what do you think if add years and leave them there ?

domains :
artiomo .com
virtualmemento .com

Thank you so much in advance
best wishes for you all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello friends
i need an advice about 2 domains i picked them few months ago approved by brandbucket and published 4 months . i selected the suggested and the lower price 2000 $ from the higher they gave me as option 2800$ .

what do you think to liquidate them both for 30$ by brandbucket ? or 40 / 50 to resellers ?
what do you think if add years and leave them there ?

domains :
artiomo .com
virtualmemento .com

Thank you so much in advance
best wishes for you all

Artiomo is good, I would leave it, I think there you have a very good chance to sell it within 3 years. Yes, definitely go brandable on Brandbucket or BrandPa.
VirtualMemento I don't feel well... Eng+Latin, long, not too catchy, hard to think of business to be applied for..This one I would dump, but at the end of its year registered, of course. On the other hand if BB approved it, you also will not lose much by hanging it there on their system for a couple years...just don't be too greedy with price tag.

Bottom line here - Artiomo has a much better chance in my eyes.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think they're not bad, you should keep them and wait, no need for liquidation now.

•••
Thank you so much friend . I'll do as you said

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back