IT.COM

1and1.com = HORRIBLE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have bought over 500 domains during my existence with 1and1.com, there has been no problem until when I requested a list of all of my names because they do NOT have an option for this anywhere on their website, which makes me frustrated because with all the technology and money they are making they cannot supply me with a simple list of my domain names?!??! They said I have to go to who.is and look each name 1 by 1 but that is NOT right and with 500 domains you can believe that would take some time, WTF? Second, about a year ago they decided to suddenly charge me $2 more without give me a noticed.... That would be fine for a client with 50 or less domains, I guess but i had over 500 names and thats another $1000 on top of the domain expenses... This company gives you no customer support, they up charge you at their convenience and I want to get the word out to be aware of this horrid company! Has anyone else had this or a bad experience with them? I think these experiences I stated are pretty valid reasons NOT to support them or use them for anything, especially giving them my hard earned money. Bottom line is 1and1.com are digital THIEVES!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah godaddy is there , there is no problem

1and1 is an french registrar, isn't it ?

i always use US registrars ( hostgator, godaddy)
Sometime the UK one but is rare, unless if i want to buy .fr dn
In that case , i buy my dn at LWS which is Paris based registrar company.

Fastburning

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back