Dynadot

Hosting at 1and1.com FREE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
1and1.com is offering 1 year free of hosting with 2 free domains included in the package :)

As far as I see, they only ask for 4.99$ as a setup fee, but I`m sure that there is a coupon out there that can eliminate this:) Let me know if you find it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yet again stay away from 1and1 even if they give you 10 domains for free. Look around the forum for 1and1 experiences.

•••
Yet again stay away from 1and1 even if they give you 10 domains for free. Look around the forum for 1and1 experiences.

Exactly,glaxxon. They couldn't pay me to host anything over at 1 and 1.

They hook you with low prices and then have you pay additional at the end of the "free" period. You may get (in my experience) 6 months free but you must pay an additional 6 months in the end to get the deal. Otherwise you must pay full price from the beginning. Hope that makes sense. Cause it didn't to me until it was too late.

STAY AWAY FROM 1 AND 1. GoDaddy is worth every penny. Not sure about the rest.

Just my 2pennies:hehe:

•••
Thanks for informing...i recently got stuck with one Hosting Company..HostBig.com..worst experience....

•••
I concur, even at free, I would avoid 1&1.

•••
Oh yeah, another thing about 1&1...their control panel, user interface and everything associated with hosting is terrible. Very user unfriendly!!

sorry, I get mad just thinking about that co.

:imho:

•••
STAY AWAY FROM 1 AND 1. GoDaddy is worth every penny. Not sure about the rest.

1and1 sucks, but so does Godaddy.

Oh yeah, another thing about 1&1...their control panel, user interface and everything associated with hosting is terrible. Very user unfriendly!!

sorry, I get mad just thinking about that co.

:imho:

The Godaddy control panel is pretty horrible IMHO as well.

•••
1and1 sucks, but so does Godaddy.

The Godaddy control panel is pretty horrible IMHO as well.

lothos, I appreciate your opinion so what do you think is better?

•••
Godaddy hosting is pure crap imo..

<3 inmotion

•••
How do you think why some companies do offer such deals? Because they are not enough quality, thus they only attract clients by marketing.

•••
GoDaddy is suck also but pretty good for the domain manager, for hosting, perhaps you should try HostGator or DreamHost. ;)

Listen to old folks, if you could, try to avoid 1and1, if you couldn't ? Still try to avoid 1and1 ;)

•••
I've used this free host for a week now and I must say it is the biggest joke i've ever seen. The database is slow and sluggish, speed is average and the control panel isn't powerful enough. I'm glad it was free, as I surely wouldn't pay for this.

•••
Too often bad reviews to get any services from this provider. I believe you need to look for good сost and forget about the cheap gimmicks.

•••
To tell you the truth, I didn't have a bad hosting experience with 1and1's shared hosting. But be aware that they're very inflexible in policies and if you fall through one of the cracks in their procedures, they're not going to behave as you'd expect a human, exhibiting empathy and seeing right from wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back