Dynadot

$100 - 1st Place, $50 - 2nd Place, $25 - 3rd Place - 3 Winners!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo/Header

3 Prizes
: First Place - $100
Second Place - $50
Third Place - $25

Contest End Date & Time
: Sunday Jan 15th 7pm Central Time

Size Requirements
: I don't know the terminology but I think Vector format is the format where I will be able to resize the picture but that is what I need. Something resizable. I just looked at the efty header logo requirements and this is what they need for their site.
JPEG, PNG or GIF
Max 1 MB
Max w/h 300px * 80px
These are not my exact needs but I would like to have it in a header of my own site one day soon as well. and I don't know what the exact requirements will be so that is why I need it resizable. Plus I would like to put it on business cards, etc.

Color Requirements
: I don't have a specific requirement of color until I see it. I might like anything and color isnt the main focus for me but I do like black and white and think that may be it.

General Requirements
: The words "Media Branding".

Additional Information
: I am going to re-brand myself. I like the 2 words a lot, so they need to be of course the main focus. If you have any ideas of your own I would absolutely love to see whatever you would like to create for me here. These are 2 great words that can have a lot of cool visions for either of them. That is the main thing. So creativity is key here. The site will be domain related. It will be a platform to sell some of my portfolio, maybe blog, maybe some title category stories, etc. If you are stuck on creating your own cool idea for these 2 words together then you can maybe try this for me. I have always been TheDotStop and have always had a stoplight as my logo. I do still like that stoplight. If you add a stoplight or the 3 lights, (red, yellow, green) somewhere I think I could like that too.

I will be checking in here pretty often so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am working on the design modification of the play button design. Soon, I will post here

•••
one new design

mediar1.JPG

•••
Going on the brand(ish) look as suggested by another member :)

WKeiGyd.png

•••
Revisions - Traffic lights rounded version - If you need anything else please let me know thanks!
mediabranding6-01.png

Last edited:
•••
did some design changes as with the play button design.

mb321.JPG

•••
Let me know if anything else you would like to do with the designs.

thanks

•••
•••
And another varient of my original :)

9idnsXd.png

•••
•••
•••
new proposition:
------------------------------------------------------------

5IVuEXd.jpg

•••
•••
First

one_bm.jpg

Second

2_bm.jpg

Third

3_bm.jpg

Colors can be changed

•••
mblogo.png

I put full throttle there just to have something there..... peace out

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
mmm3.JPG

m7.JPG

mmm.JPG

m6.JPG

mmm5.JPG

mmm2.JPG

mmm4.JPG

m8.JPG

mmm1.JPG

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back