Dynadot

$100 - 1st Place, $50 - 2nd Place, $25 - 3rd Place - 3 Winners!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo/Header

3 Prizes
: First Place - $100
Second Place - $50
Third Place - $25

Contest End Date & Time
: Sunday Jan 15th 7pm Central Time

Size Requirements
: I don't know the terminology but I think Vector format is the format where I will be able to resize the picture but that is what I need. Something resizable. I just looked at the efty header logo requirements and this is what they need for their site.
JPEG, PNG or GIF
Max 1 MB
Max w/h 300px * 80px
These are not my exact needs but I would like to have it in a header of my own site one day soon as well. and I don't know what the exact requirements will be so that is why I need it resizable. Plus I would like to put it on business cards, etc.

Color Requirements
: I don't have a specific requirement of color until I see it. I might like anything and color isnt the main focus for me but I do like black and white and think that may be it.

General Requirements
: The words "Media Branding".

Additional Information
: I am going to re-brand myself. I like the 2 words a lot, so they need to be of course the main focus. If you have any ideas of your own I would absolutely love to see whatever you would like to create for me here. These are 2 great words that can have a lot of cool visions for either of them. That is the main thing. So creativity is key here. The site will be domain related. It will be a platform to sell some of my portfolio, maybe blog, maybe some title category stories, etc. If you are stuck on creating your own cool idea for these 2 words together then you can maybe try this for me. I have always been TheDotStop and have always had a stoplight as my logo. I do still like that stoplight. If you add a stoplight or the 3 lights, (red, yellow, green) somewhere I think I could like that too.

I will be checking in here pretty often so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mb_01.jpg

I changed them for the squares ones

•••
•••
•••
•••
revision as per your critiques.

star revision

star1.JPG

M and B spotlight revision

mbspotlight.JPG
:
working on the other revisions. will soon post.

thanks

:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Tarcea - can I see that in white or silver w/a black background?

@Silentptnr - The simplicity of your last white on black background is great. Can I see the M and B in caps, and can you make the first dot green, and last dot red. And that is just cool looking words, is there an actual logo to go with that?

Last edited:
•••
@Jack007

I like that star on right without adjoining line on bottom of m. Can you make the letters bolder though, not the entire star just the letters?

and the checkmarks are very cool. I like the black letters/red checkmark. I would like to see white letters with red checkmark also.

On the black with red checkmark and on the star, can I see what a header 300x80 would look with the words written out as well?

Last edited:
•••
media-branding-sample6.png

I can make anything you need! :)

•••
It keeps the theme or your stop light, but modernized. Stately, media type font. Simplicity sometimes is best. Easy to recognize and remember. You've got some great submissions. :)

•••
I have to say sir i wish more contests were ran like this, invaluable feedback, and it sure goes a long way. Personally i felt my original concepts were "sleek and modern" :) But i appreciate its not what you are wanting.

This is my final concept and i think it fits for the most part on what you are wanting, instead of traffic lights i incorporated spotlights and have two different varients. Hope you like it and thanks for the great contest.

2fEvzXX.png

gkgwntv.png

•••
•••
•••
@Silentptnr - You are right. The submissions in this contest are some of the best I have ever seen. Its gonna be very hard to even pick only 3. an you try your blackbackground with a a big MandB meshed together with the stoplight in the middle?

@steadler69 - Your logos have been killer. Thank you for the kind words. I like the spotlight idea a lot. Can you make those more noticable as spotlights, and an yopu show me a few more color options?

@Tarcea - I like it but it is missing something. Maybe beefier? Sharper bottoms of the M. not sure.

•••
•••
@Silentptnr - Funny you posted that pic at same time I posted asking you to make something similar to your submission. lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back