NameSilo

10 Year Blogging Anniversary

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Whizzbang

VIP Member
ParkLogic.com
Impact
Well, I can't believe it that today is the day of my 10 year blogging anniversary. I would like to thank all those readers that have been so encouraging across the last decade. You have inspired me to keep on writing.

To say thank you to the entire industry I'm giving away a free downloadable copy of my book science fiction book, Battleframe, on Amazon. Click here to download your copy. Due to Amazon constraints, this giveaway is only available on the 8th and 9th April. I should mention that I wrote this book while travelling to many domain conferences and not surprisingly the central characters name is Whizzbang.

I've also recorded the above video where I share about some of whizzbangsblog's history and why I decided to start writing. I hope you enjoy watching it and don't mind the enthusiasm I continue to have for our industry.

As a part of the 10 Year Celebrations I plan on releasing quite a number of new videos across this month that will cover a wide range of topics. So tuned tuned!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your 10 year anniversary.

Last edited:
•••
Michael, congrats for your anny and wish you another multiple decades!

BTW, your download link is redirected to escrow.com ?

•••
•••
It's always good to read your posts on here they are always very informative and give valuable insight in to the industry as giving your experienced perspective on it

•••
Congratulations .. Happy 10th! :)

•••
Happy anniversary and many more years of informative blogging

•••
Just had a look at an excerpt from your book. I like your writing style.

•••
Most excellent....congrats on the 10 year anniversary...

Looking forward to digging into ur book.

Much respect and thanks for all the kick @ss content you spoil us with.

•••
congrats for this long way.
I like science fiction but I only "read" audio books in french :)

•••
Happy 10 year Anniversary Michael, and best of luck on the publishing of your new book. I enjoyed your blog a few months back regarding your family's journey to Las Vegas for this years NamesCon!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back