Dynadot

My One Year Anniversary on NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
December 29th, 2004 was my first day on NamePros and I registered on the 30th. To celebrate a year here I want to wish everyone at this extra-fine online community the best, and to tell you what I think of this place.

NamePros is really something special.

The staff is extraordinary and extremely involved. The staff here at NamePros ~ they talk the talk and walk the walk, and they do it extremely well.

The forum itself is the absolute best example of a forum. Intuitive, well-organized, with features galore that enhance the experience and never bog it down. And NP$ ~ wow! The currency of this board is a big part of the lifeblood of the commerce that goes on here...it's all just too cool for school!

Finally, the members are what make it all happen here, fostered by the staff's guidance and the foundation of the forum itself. I get such a kick out of meeting youngsters and oldsters from Wisconsin and around the world here. People with all kinds of skills and all kinds of goodwill in their communications and dealings with other members.

Two things I'd like to ask of you for my one year anniversary here (which falls on my birthday by the way):

- Go out and recruit another member so the NamePros community is well over 25,000 strong starting the New Year!

and

- Share a joke (and I get to use the jokes somewhere) and/or share a wish for the New Year ~ for this community or for all communities ~ in this thread.

Peace & a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year everyone!

Regards,
Keith

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WebForging,

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary at NamePros, and belated birthday wishes, may there be many more.

Happy New Year to all NamePros members.

avp

•••
Happy Belated Birthday and anniversary @ NP! Sorry its late- my computer died and I just got a new one.

•••
oh i got another joke haha

A horse walks into a bar. the bartender says why the long face?

haha

•••
Happy New Year, Jenni!

swimjenni said:
Happy Belated Birthday and anniversary @ NP! Sorry its late- my computer died and I just got a new one.

Glad to hear from you! And glad you got a new machine ~ I was wondering where you were. Thanks for the good wishes.

Regards,
Keith

•••
I see this party don't stop!

I have a Question! What is the best way to catch a fish? :hehe:​

wearenotabot said:

I have a Question! What is the best way to catch a fish? :hehe:​

:hehe: Have someone throw it to you! :hehe:

•••
Well 2006 = a new start for me :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

•••
Charity Donations ~ Thank yous

Here are all the folks who've donated NP$ back ~ some adding more ~ for charity!

It took longer than expected to put this together. Over a hundred PMs with thanks and good wishes (and jokes not fit for the board) received ~ and they're still coming in!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and extra thanks to these donors (in no particular order - please advise if you see an error, including an ommission)!

30.00 NP$ from 01wojtowicz !
30.00 NP$ from 01wojtowicz ! (that's right, twice!)
20.00 NP$ from Enaido ! Reason: For Charity
49.00 NP$ from Chris ! Reason: Happy 49th Birthday, Keith!

20.00 NP$ from SrbShooter !
100.00 NP$ from patches ! Reason: Birthday gift.
Please donate to your favorite charity.
10.00 NP$ from microdude431 !
10.00 NP$ from dan_Vt ! Reason: Given' back.

10.00 NP$ from droplister !
400.00 NP$ from dgridley !
Reason: refund 10 NP$ plus 390 toward charity!
15.00 NP$ from Flubber ! Reason: No, You Enjoy! Happy Birthday!
10.00 NP$ from Fkrule ! Reason: plz put towards the ribbon fund

704 NP$ Total

I'm going to donate the 704 NP$ to dgridley. The "donate back to charity" idea was, after all, Dave's idea. I'll ask Dave to purchase 'child abuse' ribbon because that is the most favored by NPers last I looked.

Thanks again, everyone. A heck of a party! I appreciate the jokes and good wishes and the donations to charity. Great NP anniversary/birthday and launch into the New Year! God Bless Us, Everyone!

Regards,
Keith

•••
Thanks Keith.. I just purchased 2 Child Abuse ribbons with the NP$ you so kindly sent my way.. let's hope that people continue to donate to this and every worthwhile charity today and every day!

•••
WebForging said:
I'll ask Dave to purchase 'child abuse' ribbon because that is the most favored by NPers last I looked.

Great gesture, and great choice of ribbon! :tu:

-Allan :gl:

•••
Happy Anniversary & a Very Happy Birthday, too !

Glad to meet you !

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back