Dynadot

My One Year Anniversary on NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
December 29th, 2004 was my first day on NamePros and I registered on the 30th. To celebrate a year here I want to wish everyone at this extra-fine online community the best, and to tell you what I think of this place.

NamePros is really something special.

The staff is extraordinary and extremely involved. The staff here at NamePros ~ they talk the talk and walk the walk, and they do it extremely well.

The forum itself is the absolute best example of a forum. Intuitive, well-organized, with features galore that enhance the experience and never bog it down. And NP$ ~ wow! The currency of this board is a big part of the lifeblood of the commerce that goes on here...it's all just too cool for school!

Finally, the members are what make it all happen here, fostered by the staff's guidance and the foundation of the forum itself. I get such a kick out of meeting youngsters and oldsters from Wisconsin and around the world here. People with all kinds of skills and all kinds of goodwill in their communications and dealings with other members.

Two things I'd like to ask of you for my one year anniversary here (which falls on my birthday by the way):

- Go out and recruit another member so the NamePros community is well over 25,000 strong starting the New Year!

and

- Share a joke (and I get to use the jokes somewhere) and/or share a wish for the New Year ~ for this community or for all communities ~ in this thread.

Peace & a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year everyone!

Regards,
Keith

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats cant wait for mine lol!, i been here a whole 3 days yeppppie
Looks like a awesome place though i can tell why youastuck around :P

its addicting eh

•••
Congrats Keith!! In a few days, i'll be celebrating my 6th month here..:)

•••
Congrats to ya keith, And many more years to come :tu:

•••
•••
Happy Birthday and congrats! :)

•••
Congrats!

Here's a joke I don't get, anyone get it?

Several women appeared in court, each accusing the other of the trouble they were having in the apartment building where they lived.

The judge, with Solomon-like wisdom decreed, "I'll hear the oldest first."

The case was closed for lack of evidence.

•••
Congrats Keith! Happy New Year to everyone at NamePros!

Here is the best advice that a person has ever given me:
"Don't close your eyes, don't fear knowledge. Embrace the certainty, for better or for worse."

Happy Birthday Keith btw!

•••
Congratulations Keith! Hope you'll have a great day and Advance Happy New Year!

great testimonial. :)

•••
Congrats WF! Happy New Year to everyone here and I wish us all a much better 2006!

•••
Congratulations on your first year anniversary! :) And wishing you all the best on your many more years to come here on NamePros!

•••
Happy birthday and 1 year anniversary at Namepros. At least you can celebrate both on the same day. :hehe:

•••
Happy b-day!

Joke: taking her easy? If she's easy take her twice ;)

•••
Very Happppy Birthday and congratulations friend.

•••
Party time!

Let's rock the house! Get those jokes rolling.. I need to spread some good reputation around. :)

Have a great birthday and NP anniversary Keith!

RJ

•••
Congrat Keith and Happy New year 2006. Keep going. we need ppl like u at Namepros.

Namepros !!! Rocks

•••
a very happy birthday AND a happy anniversary to you. you are right. namepros is addictive :p
lets hope that it continues to be so :)

•••
It's Saturday morning and Bob's just about to set off on a round of golf, when he realizes that he forgot to tell his wife that the guy who fixes the washing machine is coming around at noon. So Bob heads back to the clubhouse and phones home.
"Hello?" says a little girl's voice.

"Hi, honey, it's Daddy," says Bob. "Is Mommy near the phone?"

"No, Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank."

After a brief pause, Bob says, "But you haven't got an Uncle Frank, honey!"

"Yes, I do, and he's upstairs in the bedroom with Mommy!"

"Okay, then. Here's what I want you do. Put down the phone, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout in to Mommy and Uncle Frank that my car's just pulled up outside the house."

"Okay, Daddy!" A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone. "Well, I did what you said, Daddy."

"And what happened?"

"Well, Mommy jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and went out the front window and now she's all dead."

"Oh, my God! What about Uncle Frank?"

"He jumped out of bed with no clothes on too, and he was all scared and he jumped out the back window into the swimming pool. But he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the swimming pool and now he's dead too."

There is a long pause.

"Swimming pool? Is this 854-7039?"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

•••
Hey Dude..

Nice post I see Ron added it to the top of NamePros that must make you feel special :P

Anyways here are some jokes I received in a spam email.. Weird source but they are good :P

WARNING TICKET

"How long have you been driving without a tail light, buddy?" demanded the policeman.
The driver jumped out, ran to the rear of his car, and gave a low moan.
His distress was so great that the cop was moved to ease up on him a bit.
"Aw, come now," he said, "you don't have to take it so hard. It isn't that serious."
"It isn't?" cried the motorist. "What happened to my boat and trailer?"

In Hot Pursuit

Two girlfriends were speeding down the highway at well over a 100 miles per hour.
"Hey," asked the brunette at the wheel, "see any cops following us?"
The blonde turned around for a long look. "As a matter of fact, I do."
"Oh, NOOOO!" yelled the brunette. "Are his flashers on?"
The blonde turned around again. "Yup...nope...yup...nope...yup..."

REPEAT SERVICE

A police officer pulled a young woman over for speeding and politely asked to see her license.
"Why don't you cops get your act together," she said in a huff.
"Yesterday you take my license away, and now today you expect me to show it to you!"

iNod.

•••
:hi:

I'm sponsoring a free 95 NP domain registration credit to the first person to post in this thread after Keith's dim star turns "bright"! (It will happen sometime today.) Keep an eye out!

•••
Happy New Year to all! I am glad to have found this site! Its the best and i learn new things everyday! Cheers, Dave

•••
Congrats! I celebrated my first month here (privately) just a few days ago! Happy New Year, 2006!

•••
I would like to take the time to say congratulations on your stay here with us first of all.

I have not known you long but you come across as a nice person and it’s nice to see nice people like your self here.

I am glad I have gotten to take the time to get to know you even though I have not been around that long but I hope to be here the next time as well. :)

•••
ZestNetwork said:
Congrats!

Here's a joke I don't get, anyone get it?

Several women appeared in court, each accusing the other of the trouble they were having in the apartment building where they lived.

The judge, with Solomon-like wisdom decreed, "I'll hear the oldest first."

The case was closed for lack of evidence.

Since the judge really didn't want to hear the trial, he asked for their ages, inenvertently, ofcourse. Therefor, since their women, they didn't want to say who was older. :)

Here's One:

What do you get when you cross a Chicken and a Road?

---------------------------

A Joke.

(Yes, just made that up. I find it very funny..:P)

Congrats on your one year, and I'm celebrating my 2 years in 4 months :)

•••
Congratulations Keith!
Hope you'll have a great Year ahead.

&

All the Np'ers - let's make this forum the best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back