NameSilo

question-answered $10 click yesterday

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just received a $10.96 click on one of my domains. Parking is definitely not dead. My earnings have gone up each month. Reading, patience, trial/error, and a little money can get you started on the right path. Read the popular forums for those nuggets over and over again.

Attachments

• 76325D92-C170-4DA3-9B1A-6C73A092AE71.jpeg
    76325D92-C170-4DA3-9B1A-6C73A092AE71.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 362
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I park my domains on pc, Bodis, and above. I let the maximizer select which one will pay out more. I list my domains for sale on afternic and do fairly well.

I very much would like to use them, but the high-traffic domain I was going to transfer to Above almost sold on a marketplace last week. If only I had remembered that the marketplaces can do a decent job providing a decent "earning per one click" when they present a respectable offer on the table from a buyer. Counteroffering didn't work, but I'm still hoping that perhaps the buyer will change his or her mind.
This year has been exciting to at least have Bodis have income that for one domain at least easily paid for its renewal--and that was with a fairly short time doing the parking. Since sales seem to be down for at least some folks, your continued postings about the ad-parking are all the more relevant. At least if the domain isn't sold, if it still pays for itself, that's a start.

•••
Another burning question: Have you had any more $10 clicks?!

•••
There are expired domains available for register. I would stick to auctions. Before buying I would strongly focus on research.

•••
Take a look at the popular forum post and you will see many tools listed. The costs will vary from 50 to 100 per month.

The problem is that i don't know the tools to use for the research.. i've been focusing on inbound and wholesale.. but i'm really interested by parking and i don't know how to recognize good domains, the tools.. etc

•••
Pc = parking crew and above allows you to rotate ads from bodis, parking crew, and the above maximizer.

I understand that there are 3 parking platforms you've mentioned here.
What is PC and 'above'? Sorry couldn't co-relate anything for the 'above', unless I missed to something.

•••
I am having issues trying to login my bodis account, even tried to create another account, same issues

•••
2023 is off to a great start, I just received a $4 click.

Attachments

• BEFDF72A-D85E-47A5-98A3-BF4A6E9D22B8.jpeg
    BEFDF72A-D85E-47A5-98A3-BF4A6E9D22B8.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 98
•••
IMO above has helped me to increase my revenue dramatically. I strongly recommend using it if you haven’t done so.

Hello guys.
Did you notice more clicks after using above.com ?

•••
I hear what you are saying. I don’t have to worry about development, hosting, relationships anymore. I just park it and collect my money. Personally I’ve made way more parking than I did with affiliate and Adsense.

•••
I get these clicks in high cpc niches. It’s not a one off type of thing. When you figure out what you are doing in parking these type of clicks happen more often than not.

•••
I get these clicks in high cpc niches. It’s not a one off type of thing. When you figure out what you are doing in parking these type of clicks happen more often than not.

Was going to direct you to a network owner to work with according to niche but understand the need to keep it quiet

•••
Give los pollos a try, they have a smart link that will work good for domainers. Revolution force also. Know the owners of both, good people.

For a parked scenario I’d just make a lander with their links on it

If your lead was crypto to los pollos for example you would have made $300-1000

Thank me later

Last edited:
•••
IMO Above Maximizer with Bodis and PC.

•••
•••
EPC (Earnings per Click) is similar to CPC (Cost per Cick) which is all about being paid for a customer clicking on the link/ad, irrespective of the purchase. Parking revenue is more like placing ads in a web page and getting paid if someone clicks on it.

IF someone is paid ONLY AFTER the purchase, then it falls under AFFILIATES MARKETING category.

Nice and clear answer.

•••
What is a $10 click? Sorry for the dumb question.

•••
Yes that is correct and the domain owner gets a small portion and the advertising company gets a bigger share.

•••
So if I understand right, the person who put out the ad paid more than $10 for that click? That's insane (seeming).
Well, one question would be whether the domain owner was being paid for the click outright, even if the customer didn't buy anything or generate any revenue. I do wonder if this was a situation where the click represented a commission for some final purchase related to the referral.
There is a challenge of understanding what the ad-clicks lead to. On Bodis, you can see each of your domain page's ad listings, but I don't believe you are supposed to click on those to be able to check what they actually lead to. There should be a mechanism for that, where it doesn't count as a paid click. That way you can better understand all that is happening on your domain parking.

•••
@psalm91

Are you hang registering or buying on the aftermarket? if yes, what's the average price?

Thanks

•••
Once you look in terms to see what they are searching/clicking on and manually add keywords that are similar. I was able to increase my ctr on one of my domains by using this method.
Thank you for pointing out the terms section, and the fact that you can see more microscopically the terms that are actually clicked upon.

Did you ever also check to see what actually is showing up when a customer clicks on one of the ads on your pages? For example, for the $10 ppc ad, one would certainly be curious as to what exactly is being viewed and done at that point.

Admittedly, I've never tried, out of respect for the integrity of the ad-company services and not seeing a "zero click" or non-counted click option readily available. Obviously one does not want to violate the TOS, and cause a click that inadvertently appears to be an attempt to create undue revenue.

•••
I park my domains on pc, Bodis, and above. I let the maximizer select which one will pay out more. I list my domains for sale on afternic and do fairly well.
So you use three different parking companies under above and simply one marketplace?
If so, that probably helps keep life simple managing the domains.

•••
Do you also use the sales link on your parking? If you were using the inquiry form for the sales lead, would it be helpful to add on the explanation section available at least on Bodis), that this domain has EPC as high as $10?!

•••
I don’t add a sales banner to any of my parking pages. In my opinion the click thru rate is not as high.
For that $10 epc ad, it sure would make sense to not provide any distractions!

Thanks, incidentally, for the continued ad-parking commentary. Often, after you post, I have more motivation to explore options and try new features. For example, I didn't realize in Bodis that one can easily change the desktop and mobile appearance of the sale banner. Wow, what a difference that makes!

Promoting the sale of the domain is still a priority for now. But if I start seeing those $10 clicks, then that one's likely a keeper for ad-revenue alone!

Congrats, again, on your success, and hopefully the revenue gets even better.

•••
Thank you so much! I’ve received tons of motivation from this forum and am glad to have given some motivation to others. I’m constantly tweaking and reusing keywords that have been successful. Each month I look at my domains that have a CTR lower than 10% and evaluate if the keywords need to change.
Thank you for the motivation.
Do you check CPC with google keyword tool? I have a domain that just pays its renewal. It's about christianity. Do you think i can increase revenue even in this niche?

•••
Haven’t received another $10 click yet. I have received plenty of the $6 to $8 clicks each week.
Perhaps you should go by a new nickname, "The Parking King?" I realize that you don't want to share your trade secrets. Your experience emphasizes the importance of finding the right parking niche and the right keywords.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back