Dynadot

$1 .COM, .NET, .ORG & .CA transfers - Rebel.com

NameSilo
Watch

Nick

Top Member
Impact
Not sure if this is old news, but it's new to me. I stumbled on this because I bought a domain from someone and needed an account to receive by push:

$1 to transfer up to 20 .COM, .NET, .ORG or .CA domains to Rebel.com.

I just transferred 10 over and plan to do 10 more later. Total cost for 10 was $12 (including a $00.20 ICANN fee). For what it's worth, I also had to call in because I had some questions and their phone support answered almost immediately and was pretty helpful. I like their site's UI, too. Might have to consider using them more.

Untitled-1445983159-671.png

https://www.rebel.com/DomainTransfer.aspx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@onewordonly good news then
all well that ends well

promo is for 40 domains
so keep them going
before promo end

u can use johntwo code to get $2 transdfers also
10 dn max

but not sure if still valid
check.
ciao

Is $2 transfer per domain or for 10 domains?

•••
Now active, $1 transfers + icann fee for up to 3 domains.

•••
Now active, $1 transfers + icann fee for up to 3 domains.

Just worked for me, thanks!

No coupons required, for those wondering.

•••
•••
nice
got 3!
including a biz renewal. nice.

•••
Having a credit card info saved with rebel is safe. Unfortunately they don't accept Paypal.

•••
LOL, I had $16 credit and I paid via card...thanks for head up @timestamp !

•••
Done... 3 .com domains transferred. ..!

•••
•••
•••
hey guys I tried adding my credit card..the pre activation $1 is deducted but still showing to add Credit card again....is it normal for pre authorizing ones Credit Card??

•••
Just transferred 3 domains to rebel.
Thank you rebel.com

•••
Is $4 per domain also applicable to new domain registration

•••
3 domains transferred here. First experience with Rebel. Let's see how it goes. Worth to give a try.

•••
•••
•••
•••
hi, guys, if i don't have an account with them, do I need to buy a domain first to complete the account creation, and then i can transfer domains from other registrars?

•••
How long does it usually take the transfer?

I ordered mine last Saturday and still nothing. My 3 domains seem to be stuck on the Whois verification stage.

Anyone in a similar situation?

Thanks!

•••
I just started 3 new transfers, stuck on the "whois verification" stage also. Might have to cancel as they are time sensitive. Are they all manually approved?

•••
Pick up the phone, call them. I have called a couple times. Sucks you waited till the long weekend, but give them a call, I have no issues with them

If you go to their website there is a sign up button on the right.

•••
how long does it take to complete a transfer? I just transferred one, and the status states:
Pending Transfer Check - In-bound domain queued for transfer
Should I call them because of the long weekend?

•••
Not a clue. Got the email transfer requests 2 hours after initializing them and nothing yet.

•••
@DanSanchez.
The same, still stuck on Pending Whois Check. By the way, it is my first time using auth code to transfer. this EPP code is the only information required for transferring domains, right?

•••
Guys - this is domaining 101. I suggest many of you do a little reading because some seem a bit lost.

- a domain that has been registered, updated Admin contact email or organization name can not be transferred within 60 days of that action occurring.

- your domain must be unlocked.

- upon receiving your order, the receiving registrar sends a verification email to the technical contact email address listed in the WHOIS to verify that the domain should be transferred

- after the email has been verified, then the receiving registrar will send and EPP command, using the authorization code the user provide, requesting to transfer the domain

- the losing registrar has about 5 days to release the domain. Once a release is made, the new registrar is instantly the new registrar. If no response is given within the 5 days, it will automatically be fulfilled.

- some registrars, like GoDaddy, allow you to manually release the domain from within your account. Other registrars will do it for you, if you contact them. You can literally order a transfer and have it in your new registrar account within 10 minutes.

If you are not receiving the initial verification email, check your spam. If you still do not have it after a few hours, call Rebel. I personally have experienced issues receiving email from them, but their staff is smart enough to know how to solve any issues.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back