Dynadot

$1,95=10GB -- $3,95=Unlimted disk space>>>>free domain, 10% OFF,99,99% uptime, Cheap>

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaservers

Account Closed
Impact
YOUR $3,95 TICKET TO UNLIMITED HERE
YOUR 1,95 TICKET TO 10 GB HERE

PutDomain.com sell unlimited alpha hosting reseller unmetered master hosting reseller cheap domain name registration vps dedicated and much more! We is reinventing customer satisfaction by making customer support our priority. With over seven years in ecommerce, we have developed extensive knowledge in support.

Our highly skilled team will configure, monitor and manage your hosting account 24/7 and be there when any problem may arise.
Technical
Support

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no such thing as unmetered hosting!!!!111

•••
lols, we run our server in 4x cpu in 500GBHDDisk/cpu and we have software unmetered to injection the disk space and bandwith to UNMETERED :P, need proof?? try it now DONT WAIT TO ORDER NOW :)

•••
Well i had reported this and no action was taken... thus i feel that it must be my fault to doubt your services....! all the best :)

•••
Never ever say unlimited :P That's an impossibility. The only reason it's used is to "wow" people :P

It is unmetered - meaning you have no quota, but at some point, it may OR may not fill up :) Unmetered leaves room for possibility, where unlimited is infinite.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back