IT.COM

sales $0.99 domains at Name.com Happy Hour!! Finally

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
They are not sincere

**Error: No promo at this time**

After I have tweeted

•••
I also had same problem

•••
•••
I also had same problem
....and the timer started all over again. Seems they just devised a perfect way of getting free advert and traffic

•••
Sale didn't start yet. Don't you guys see the timer?

•••
My timer ended, then they showed the FB/Twitter link for sharing, after which the promo code will show on the website.

After sharing, the error message appeared and the timer restarted with no promo code

•••
Got one - thanks for the heads up!

Had to wipe the dust off my Name.com account, but it was worth it for a $0.99 domain. I like the interface there... everything seems pretty intuitive....

•••
Me too:

ConnectedBoardroom(.)com

Thanks for the heads-up :)

•••
I eat my words. Finally worked!

Got one.

•••
Promo code is: SNOWFLAKES
Just registered a .com domain without problem.

•••
Is there a promo code or trick coz it shows $0.99 on happy hour but at checkout it is $10.99?

•••
•••
you should share the link

Tried many times, been getting same from the moment happy hour started

8fHAf0p.png

•••
Do you need to pay with credit card?

•••
•••
I just got one. You have to add the promo code SNOWFLAKES during checkout and the price will change from $10.99 to just .99

•••
•••
•••
•••
you MUST enter the promo code: snowflakes

Thanks Domainzy, that worked. Where did you get this promo code from? it is not mentioned on the happy hour page.

I don't get the point of happy hour if one still has to enter a promo code?

•••
Someone else said it was on twitter or something... I don't know where it came from, I just wanted to share the love!

•••
What the hell just happened here? lol

Now it's 7.99.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back