Dynadot

Name.com happy hour - 0.99 .com/.net domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vdonline

Top Member
Impact
"Bottoms Rupp: A Domain Happy Hour

Every Thursday at 3 p.m. John Rupp (we’ll get to him in a second) will grab a beer, slash some prices, and announce a promo code for some big mega huge savings on domains and products."

Be ready when the time comes guys.

https://www.name.com/happy-hour

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.com + .net? or only one domain?

•••
.com + .net? or only one domain?

I don't know, there is not much information in the offer page.

But at least you will get one at $0.99

•••
•••
Just one I believe, .com OR .net. Just got an e-mail and it's mentioned on their blog as well.

•••
Nice even has a counter to tell you when its ready.

•••
It has started don't forget to get your 0.99 .com/.net - limited to first 1000 customers in the next 2 hours ( 1 per person ) - 99CENT is the code don't forget to apply at the checkout!

•••
Hey Thanks for posting......
Regd a nice domain.
Hurry up there is a cap of 1000 reg only.
:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

•••
Went to bed here in .FI and couldn't get sleep. Started browsing domaining.com headlines and noticed tldinvestors post about this. It was 14.59 MDT. Talk about timing. Now if I only could get sleep...

•••
I had one domain in my cart, I applied the coupon and it was valid.
It worked but then I was not sure if to register it or not.
I removed the domain from the cart.
Afterwards, I tried to register other domain with the coupon, the coupon was no longer valid.
Missed it by a minute or so.

•••
Bait and switch

"We’ve already sold out of $0.99 .COM and .NET domains, but the sale is still going. Use the promo code799COMNET at checkout for $7.99 .COM/.NET registrations. Promo code does not apply to renewals or premium registrations."

•••
•••
Saved $6 for 2 domains one .com and one .net

•••
waiting for 4 days from now.. thanks for info

•••
Back