IT.COM

sales $0.99 domains at Name.com Happy Hour!! Finally

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
for me, on the checkout it keeps "Loading your cart items ..." forever
I don't get the point of these time concentrated promotions, when they are totally unable to handle the traffic.
Same thing with NameCheap crazy promos

•••
What the hell just happened here? lol

Now it's 7.99.

Thats means the 1,000 .99cent promo is used up! but until the two hours is up unlimited 7.99!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
No, it does not.

You knew i'll try it anyway, right? lol

I tried too. Checkout is showing $8.25 for .com transfer-in, quite close to $8, still good price. ( though, name silo is $7.4 )

I am happy with 0.99 today, though it took a while to get it due to the snowflakes code issue

$8.25 for transfer-in + $0.99 for new reg = $9.24 for 2 domains is good deal.

•••
I just noticed this promo ($0.99) and of course it ended already :( About an hour ago I registered 20 domains at regular price through GoDaddy :(

•••
I just noticed this promo ($0.99) and of course it ended already :( About an hour ago I registered 20 domains at regular price through GoDaddy :(

It was limited to one domain mitok, so don't feel too bad.

•••
So there are two conditions for this promo?

1. Use snowflake promo code.
2. You must register between 3-5pm on Thursdays.

Is this right?

•••
It was limited to one domain mitok, so don't feel too bad.

Thanks, didst know that. So it is not so bad then.
Last few days I am registering a lot of domains per day and missed Domain.com promo ($1.99 for unlimited number of .coms) so I am still angry on myself :)

•••
Thanks, didst know that. So it is not so bad then.
Last few days I am registering a lot of domains per day and missed Domain.com promo ($1.99 for unlimited number of .coms) so I am still angry on myself :)

Well actually I've read about other Namepros members having their account deleted at Domain.com for using that $1.99 code at a discount site for lots of their domains. So maybe you should count your blessings.;)

•••
Well actually I've read about other Namepros members having their account deleted at Domain.com for using that $1.99 code at a discount site for lots of their domains. So maybe you should count your blessings.;)

I read that too. But if they deleted my account full of domains maybe my lawyer would be blessed :)
However, I agree that they are not secure so probably is better to pay few dollars more and be calm.

•••
This happens every thursday I think. Tou go to name.co./haopyhour. You have to share the promo on facebook or twitter. Once you do that, the promo code is displayed on the screen. I founs out this last thursday and shared on chat :)

•••
Too bad only 1 per customer :( but good to use it every week ;)

•••
Always miss this sale. I wish they could have a happy hour at night time.

•••
•••
Check every thursday for happy hour, today it was .AUDIO, .HIPHOP, .GUITAR, and .BAND domains for $0.99

•••
Yes, happy hour.... .AUDIO, .HIPHOP, .GUITAR, and .BAND domains for $0.99... -_- so sad....

•••
I don't want them even for free. But I would like .com even for $4.99

•••
.COMs TODAY
Promotion begins at 3 p.m. MST (UTC-7)

https://www.name.com/happy-hour

Limit 1 registration per customer. 1,000 total registrations available.

•••
•••
regged

M/I/X/V/O.com

$0.99 finally :)

•••
•••
Got mine as well. Thanks for letting me know.

•••
Can't go wrong for $0.99... Thanks, Name.com!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back