Domain Empire

0.90 EUR for reg .com at Nominalia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CheapDomainDeals.com

Established Member
Impact
Only regs. No transfers, no renews. Valid until September, 22.

56515_e2d608120cb3bdc46928f817611337e4.png

Attachments

• nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 104
  • nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
this registrar charges you to transfer out as far as i know i would look into that before regging 50 names
Have you done any transfer out from your nominalia account to support your claim?

•••
No I was told it was 34 bucks to trasnfer out. So I'm not sure I will try and transfer out and update tomorrow

•••
I'm not fully clear on what is a registrant change and what is an owner change but their price list has this:

upload_2017-3-22_10-6-0.png

Assuming the owner change is synonymous with a transfer, they do charge for transfer out

•••
I think Registrar Owner Change means transfer out and Owner Change means pushing to another account. But they do charge both.

•••
Registrar Owner Change means transfer in. I purchased domains with them and transferred them out without having to pay fees. They are part of the DaDa group together with register.it, register365.com...

•••
I could register only one domain for 1.90 euro and for the second one, price increased to 34 euro.

•••
.com reg 1,90€/year !! One domain per account.

•••
.com reg 1,90€/year !! One domain per account.
New signups only.

Edit: The small print says $1.90 euros but when I tried to register a .com, it showed 24 euros. Why is that?

Last edited:
•••
I had this issue too. Just create new accounts with differents emails, they don't control that. I've just registered a domain for $1.90 euros

•••
somebody , pls how do I change the name server of a domain In nominalia, it is requesting for ns1 and ns2 ip address

•••
Only regs. No transfers, no renews. Valid until September, 22.

56515_e2d608120cb3bdc46928f817611337e4.png

What about transfer from one account to another account within Nominalia?
Does they charge you for that or its free?

•••
somebody , pls how do I change the name server of a domain In nominalia, it is requesting for ns1 and ns2 ip address

yes, just ping the dns and you will obtain the ip address. In command line, for example

ping ns1,hostingprovider.com

•••
What about transfer from one account to another account within Nominalia?
Does they charge you for that or its free?

yes, it's free but not automatically, you have to request it manually vía the 'request assistance' link in control panel. The answer take only a few hours. The new owner must fill ALL their profile fields in Nominalia.

•••
yes, just ping the dns and you will obtain the ip address. In command line, for example

ping ns1,hostingprovider.com

Not a good idea... The IP address is liable to and likely change and the moment that happens, your domain will stop resolving.
Btw, Nominalia does have regular nameserver setting. Please see the nameservers for chokar.com. Nominalia requires your domain name to be unlocked prior to NS modifications but it is possible

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back