IT.COM

0.90 EUR for reg .com at Nominalia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CheapDomainDeals.com

Established Member
Impact
Only regs. No transfers, no renews. Valid until September, 22.

56515_e2d608120cb3bdc46928f817611337e4.png

Attachments

• nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 102
  • nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NIF / CIF
It is a required field

NIF - Número de Identificación Fiscal
This is the generic term for the tax ID number for all individuals.
CIF - Certificado de Identificación Fiscal
This is the tax ID number for all companies.

•••
guys when i try to register it asks for

NIF / CIF
It is a required field

wont let me checkout
use ur ssn....../

•••
Dada Group are the same guys that own register.it

•••
Registered 2 domains... But Finally received a mail with order stating "
We inform you that ....... domain registration has been successfully completed and will be online within a maximum of 2 days from receipt of this email"

•••
•••
I just bought my last 3 domains for 0.90 EUR each, now I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow, the conventional price would be back :'(

•••
•••
Still available for a faily reasonable price: 2.9 euros

•••
•••
€0.90 deal is over but Nominalia gives another €2.90 deal instead.

•••
•••
Got one registered from Nigeria for €0.90 but now €2.90 I think the promo price is still OK.

•••
offer expired??

*Registro de un Pack Dominio .COM por 2.90€ y .ES, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .EU y .CAT por 9.90€. Oferta válida hasta el 3/10/2016 para clientes finales.

•••
Regged few at 0.90 but 2.90 doesn't work for me.. It changes the price to 34 during checkout after I login. :-/

•••
•••
Hello,
I regged one domain but can't find where to edit NS. I found the DNS zone edit, but no section specific for NameServers. Did I miss something ?

thank you for your help.

•••
Hello,
I regged one domain but can't find where to edit NS. I found the DNS zone edit, but no section specific for NameServers. Did I miss something ? thank you for your help.

Click on domain name --> DOMAIN & DNS --> Configuration and DNS management --> Start the DNS modification

•••
Look at where could be head ache for domainers:
Seems no room for pushing of domain name, as it requires sending of a letter by fax when you are changing ownership. Or am I miss quoting them ?

Last edited:
•••
Look at where could be head ache for domainers:
Seems no room for pushing of domain name, as it requires sending of a letter by fax when you are changing ownership. Or am I miss quoting them ?

You are absolutely correct. Although there seems to be a second way too. I don't know which one applies to us.

Holder change for a .COM, .NET, .ORG, .CATproduct, .EU domain:

To begin the process of change of ownership, follow these steps:

• Enter the domain and the extension in the box above and follow the instructions that appear
  • Print the document that will appear at the end of the process online
  • the document must sign both the new and the old owner.
  • Fax it to Nominalia indicated on the same number.
NO process domains .com / .com / .net / .org / .eu
The process may vary based on the domain extension and the number of domains, you need to request a personalized quote .

•••
You are absolutely correct. Although there seems to be a second way too. I don't know which one applies to us.

Holder change for a .COM, .NET, .ORG, .CATproduct, .EU domain:

To begin the process of change of ownership, follow these steps:

• Enter the domain and the extension in the box above and follow the instructions that appear
  • Print the document that will appear at the end of the process online
  • the document must sign both the new and the old owner.
  • Fax it to Nominalia indicated on the same number.
NO process domains .com / .com / .net / .org / .eu
The process may vary based on the domain extension and the number of domains, you need to request a personalized quote .

But I think all these are applied only when the domains are still in their control, but when transfer out of their control, one could then push easily.

One more thing I am thinking is that, sometime last week, there was a message across, that ICCANN is changing transfer procedure. The procedure looks as if it is the one taken effect at Nominalia.

•••
After being spoilt by domain.com and her children registrars with crazy low .com reg price, €2.90 seems expensive =P

•••
I'd suggest to not go through with any registration. Because registering domain is like a contract over there and they will keep charging even after you transfer out the domain for their so called "service".

Thanks for this valuable advise, I remember I used paypal for the payment and they can not still my details from there.I will not even pick their call if they do.

•••
After being spoilt by domain.com and her children registrars with crazy low .com reg price, €2.90 seems expensive =P[/QUOTE

NO, NO not really because it is cheap, but one has to be careful about all these unknown registrars and not to have all eggs in one basket.

•••
After being spoilt by domain.com and her children registrars with crazy low .com reg price, €2.90 seems expensive =P

Just to avoid having all eggs in one basket of all these unknown registars

•••
Just to avoid having all eggs in one basket of all these unknown registars
No worries, i was just stating what my opinion is about the price.

Never thought of pointing the meaning of my post toward the challenge you're having right now.

Pardon me if you felt that way.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back