Dynadot

0.90 EUR for reg .com at Nominalia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CheapDomainDeals.com

Established Member
Impact
Only regs. No transfers, no renews. Valid until September, 22.

56515_e2d608120cb3bdc46928f817611337e4.png

Attachments

• nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 102
  • nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you got any domain at Nominalia.com? How is the transfer rule?
Its interface is just similar to register.it :roll: Is there any relationship between them?

•••
Very trusted company, I have more than 60 domains with them, including TOMOGRAFIAS.COM (tomograms for spanish, one dictionary word premium domain).

The last month I've transfered two domains from Nominalia.com to Domain.com and everything was ok.

•••
I check, but the price now is 34E?

•••
I check, but the price now is 34E?

I had this problem too. Do you have a lot of domains with them? I had to logout and then create a new account to get the discount. Try using another browsers/computers too. I've already registered 4 domains today for 0.90 EUR each

•••
I had this problem too. Do you have a lot of domains with them? I had to logout and then create a new account to get the discount. Try using another browsers/computers too. I've already registered 4 domains today for 0.90 EUR each
No, this is first time. Need to register before buy domain?

•••
•••
That offer is for Europeans only.

•••
What time zone does Nominalia in, buddy? Offer will end at 10 AM Sept 22nd

•••
What time zone does Nominalia in, buddy? Offer will end at 10 AM Sept 22nd

It is a company from Spain, GMT +2. Did the 0.90 promotion work for you?

•••
It is a company from Spain, GMT +2. Did the 0.90 promotion work for you?
Still got the cheap price at the last step - payment page. But I'm still confused to make payment. And I will introduce this deal to my friends. Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
•••
That offer is for Europeans only.

yes i think you are right, I've tried to use IP from EU countries, and the price changed to 0.90E,
if the IP from Asia, prices are still 34E

•••
I'm in Asia, may I use this promo via Hola "from EU" ?

•••
yes i think you are right, I've tried to use IP from EU countries, and the price changed to 0.90E,
if the IP from Asia, prices are still 34E

If we registered 0.9 with Eu IP, but our real registrant address in Asia, may they to ban us for it?

•••
If we registered 0.9 with Eu IP, but our real registrant address in Asia, may they to ban us for it?

yes usually they will ban you, if they know, like as in register.it, Cmiiw..

•••
Is it only valid for European customers?

•••
•••
•••
I just test them. It looks it's only for European customers.
The price you'll pay for a domain during this promo is €0.90 + VAT specific for each European country.
For me was a total of €1.12 = $1.31 .

•••
Nope.. Worked for me from India! Paid 4.5 euros for 5 domains. So I got them at 0.9 euros (No tax)

•••
•••
Nope.. Worked for me from India! Paid 4.5 euros for 5 domains. So I got them at 0.9 euros (No tax)
pls do tell how this happened

•••
pls do tell how this happened

I did not do anything different. Just searched for 5 domains, they were available and so were automatically added to the cart. Created account, paid and done. No proxy or VPN or anything

•••
THIS IS A HIDDEN DOTSTER DEAL :D YES!

Just got 14 .coms for $12. woot!

FYI IM IN THE USA

•••
guys when i try to register it asks for

NIF / CIF
It is a required field

wont let me checkout

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back