Dynadot

0.90 EUR for reg .com at Nominalia.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CheapDomainDeals.com

Established Member
Impact
Only regs. No transfers, no renews. Valid until September, 22.

56515_e2d608120cb3bdc46928f817611337e4.png

Attachments

• nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 106
  • nominalia.png
    nominalia.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NIF - Número de Identificación Fiscal
This is the generic term for the tax ID number for all individuals.
CIF - Certificado de Identificación Fiscal
This is the tax ID number for all companies.
A tax ID number for individuals ?????
Do you mean a kinda TVA-number.
I don't have one. Or is it simply my number at the administation of finance.

•••
I believe the NIF is the same thing with ITIN - Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or TIN - Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.

Your number at the administration of finance will do @Domainstore.

•••
Nominalia.com is still 2.99 EUR, great price! I've just registered a new .com domain

•••
34 euros for renewal? Think I'll pass.

•••
•••
•••
Nominalia.com 0.90 EUR is back now... :)

upload_2016-11-2_9-37-41.png

•••
Good news. Do they accept bulk registration?

•••
The problem with them are: account to account pushing is not possible and change of NS is also problem. Or do anyone know how to go about the two?

Last edited:
•••
The problem with them are: account to account pushing is not possible and change of NS is also problem. Or do anyone know how to go about the two?

Account to account push possible. Contact support.

No problem whatsoever with change of NS. This function is available in control panel.

•••
doesn't seem tow ork for me. I think it's only for new applicants

•••
doesn't seem tow ork for me. I think it's only for new applicants
You should try to create a new account by using a different e-mail. It worked for me.

•••
•••
idk... feels bannable.

I have 70 domains with my first account. When I log in with this account, I see the promotion banner 0.90 but when I add a domain to the cart, the price es 24 EUR.

So, I've created a new account 2 months ago. I have 15 domains here and the promotion is working very well for this account... I have no notifications about ban issues.

Last edited:
•••
•••
does this work for transfers?

•••
•••
seems they are having a $3 promo

•••
•••
•••
this registrar charges you to transfer out as far as i know i would look into that before regging 50 names

•••
•••
this registrar charges you to transfer out as far as i know i would look into that before regging 50 names

If they charge for transfer out, It means they are not ICANN accredited Registrar. because no ICANN registrar charge for transfer out of their site.

But does that means one will pay twice for transfer, you know the receiving registrar must charge before taking any domain on their site.

I doubt your statement! In fact I disagreed with you. why should they charge for transfer out?

Last edited:
•••
its giving EUR 34,00 i have used US and Spain proxy as well still the same price.

•••
If they charge for transfer out, It means they are not ICANN accredited Registrar. because no ICANN registrar charge for transfer out of their site.

But does that means one will pay twice for transfer, you know the receiving registrar must charge before taking any domain on their site.

I doubt your statement! In fact I disagreed with you. why should they charge for transfer out?
what do you mean you doubt my statement I'm telling people to beware if there's a transfer fee what is there to doubt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back