IT.COM

Zuify.com - How brandable is it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameWell

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm interested in hearing your opinions. How brandable is Zuify.com? If there are any native speakers, how does it sound to you? What kind of business could use it?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the name.
However, when you pronounce it you would need to explain the "zu" instead of "zo" or "zoo" each time I feel like. I'd like to see what others think :)

•••
I like the name.
However, when you pronounce it you would need to explain the "zu" instead of "zo" or "zoo" each time I feel like. I'd like to see what others think :)

Thank you! I was thinking about the same possible spelling issue (zu/zoo).

•••
Some might want to pronounce it Zoofy. Others possibly Zwiffy. Most probably Zoo-i-fy or Zoo-i-fee. Way to many possible soundings to make it a good name plus the fact that many wouldn't know how to spell it if they heard it.

•••
Some might want to pronounce it Zoofy. Others possibly Zwiffy. Most probably Zoo-i-fy or Zoo-i-fee. Way to many possible soundings to make it a good name plus the fact that many wouldn't know how to spell it if they heard it.
Wow... I didn't expect that many versions. Ouch :)

•••
I'd probably pronounce it Zoo-fy myself

•••
It wud have been a great brand if the 'i' cud be replaced with 'l'

•••
•••
IMO, Zoofy will be a better phonetic version.

•••
IMO, Zoofy will be a better phonetic version.
I would naturaly pronounce it Zoo-i-fy, but I'm not a native speaker. Therefore I was curious how would a native speaker pronounce it :) Sometimes it's so tricky with made up brandables when you don't know how others would pronounce it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back