Dynadot

Is it brandable?

NameSilo
Watch

Arnas1991

Impact
Hi guys,

what do you think of domain nutritiousway.com?

Is it brandable?

SEDO sells it for 1888 USD, I think it's too much, but I like how domain name sounds.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what do you think of domain nutritiousway.com?

Is it brandable?
Any name is 'brandable'. Just depends on how much time and money you want to put into it to make it that way.

•••
Any name is 'brandable'. Just depends on how much time and money you want to put into it to make it that way.
Thanks for your answer
What do you think of the price and the name? Would be nice to hear your opinion.

BTW, nutritiousway.com is planned as a nutrition blog.

Last edited:
•••
$1900 is cheap if you have a good plan for it. It’s expensive if you can’t really use it or can get a better domain for less.

Make an offer.

•••
$1900 is cheap if you have a good plan for it.
Thanks for your answer, xynames.

What do you think of this domain name?
Does it sound appealing for a nutrition blog?

Thanks in advance.

•••
I sold a better name for 2500 if you pm me I’ll tell you what it was. That comparable might give you some insight. I wanted more for it but it was a net sale no commission so 2500 was acceptable.

I tend to worry about the ability of people to spell :xf.grin: and my name I sold was easier to spell than this one you’re considering. You’d think that everyone knows how to spell nutritious but they don’t.

•••
•••
I think it is brandable, a little long and there are many alternatives but it will work fine for a business in the nutrition sector

•••
The' better' brand type names are either very short or have easy word recognition, and don't require a reading of the text, even in lower case.
It's far from a Golden-rule but, always worth keeping in mind. you really don't want any lettering that can form alternative wording in that brief attempt (we all make) for word recognition

•••
Hi guys, what do you think about nutritionify.com?

•••
Hi guys, what do you think about nutritionify.com?

The "-ify" suffix doesn't really work with a word like "nutrition". The ideal form you're looking for would be "Nutrify". The "ify" typically replaces the last portion of an adjective or noun to create a new word that means "to become, or to make someone or something become, something".

Real word examples:

Simple = Simplify
Glory = Glorify
Terror = Terrify

And some good made-up examples:

Happy = Happify
Crazy or Craze = Crazify

And shorter is better. I would avoid tacking it onto the end of three syllable words. So while "simplify" is amazing, "simplicityify" would not be worth reg fee (in my opinion).

•••
Thank you, Joe! I have really needed an advice from a native english speaker.

Actually I have already bought this domain for a basic price as there's hard to find something good, but will keep searching.

Thanks again!

•••
I think $1888 for NutritionWay.com is just about right in my opinion. Give or take a couple 100s

•••
Brandables and Niche domains are 2 different thing. The domain in question falls in Niche - Health & Nutrition. If you have plans for the domain, looking to setup a business / portal / ecom site etc, the domain is available for a good price.

If you are buying it to resell to someone else later, the price is competitive to certain extent and you might prefer looking into some other 'Brandable' domain.

•••
It depends on your business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back