IT.COM

discuss Zero Sales for 6 months!! and then 6 sales in 3 days...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
And that's how the domain name business goes!! All random sales too. Just when i needed money most to buy a new toy.. life is good!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats!!! :)
An inspiration for both - profs and newcomers, and a stimulus to keep working and learn harder.

•••
•••
•••
Seems like Larry went to a vacation after so many sales

•••
•••
And that's how the domain name business goes!! All random sales too. Just when i needed money most to buy a new toy.. life is good!

Well done!

•••
@LarryDomain hasn't been on here in almost a month. Too busy enjoying that new toy?

•••
He came on a few times to read the thread, but never commented, maybe some of his sales fell thru as they sometimes do when in escrow, or when payment is still pending.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats @LarryDomain! This is certainly a "feast or famine" business to be in.

•••
Good one. More details pls

•••
•••
•••
Was it really 7 figs in total !?!? 😲😥

Millionaire in 6 months 😉

Meanwhile, the rest of us still trying to break 5fig milestone!

•••
Care to share more, like is there any connection in those 6 domains? Or are they 6 separate unrelated sales by 6 separate unrelated buyers.

I would be shocked if this is the case.

•••
•••
Are they low XXXX sales? You can share this :)

•••
•••
•••
Looking at her signature, each sale doesn't seem to be any lesser than 4 figures.. :xf.smile::xf.wink:

I'll be glad when those sell -- then I can join the 4-figure club!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back