Dynadot

discuss Your Top 5 Domain Acquisitions (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Constantin S

Top Member
Impact
Thanks to @NicTraders for the inspiration with his 'Five best hand reg domains that you own' thread.

Some simple rules:
- Only domains won at auction & backorders, no handregs.
- You must still own the domain.
- You must have registered the name yourself.

My top 5 are:
HorseRacingResults.uk (over 1m searches /month in Google UK, hugely popular sport here)

VRGuru.com
VRCommunity.com
PersonalCare.uk
3DDeal.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks to @NicTraders for the inspiration with his 'Five best hand reg domains that you own' thread.

Some simple rules:

My top 5 are:
HorseRacingResults.uk (over 1m searches /month in Google UK, hugely popular sport here)

VRGuru.com
VRCommunity.com
PersonalCare.uk
3DDeal.com
Thanks @Constantin S. However you might just want to clarify your rules a little:
"Only domains won at auction & backorders" - I assume you mean expiring auctions rather than after-market auctions like Flippa, SEDO, etc?...
"You must have registered the name yourself." - This rule seems at odds with the one above?...
Thanks!

•••
It does seem limiting to think of acquisitions as just auctions & backorders. Presuming that's not what you meant, and private acquisitions are game, here goes my top in order of preference:

Story//org
Auteur//com
Nuptial//com
Fictions//com
CinemaClub//com

•••

Some simple rules:

My top 5 are:

VRGuru.com
VRCommunity.com
PersonalCare.uk
3DDeal.com

How can you have registered the name yourself if it was an acquisition?

•••
Kinda confusing prerequisites but

babytv.org
Lendersdata.com
Web-software.com (I hate hyphens too, but still)
Dnslookuptools.com
Coinication.com

•••
Back