NameSilo

Your Top 5 Domain Acquisitions (No Handregs)

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion started by Constantin S, Sep 17, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Constantin S

Constantin S Top Member VIP

Thanks to @NicTraders for the inspiration with his 'Five best hand reg domains that you own' thread.

Some simple rules:
    - Only domains won at auction & backorders, no handregs.
    - You must still own the domain.
    - You must have registered the name yourself.

My top 5 are:
    HorseRacingResults.uk (over 1m searches /month in Google UK, hugely popular sport here)

VRGuru.com
    VRCommunity.com
    PersonalCare.uk
    3DDeal.com

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NicTraders

NicTraders Upgraded Member Gold Account

Thanks @Constantin S. However you might just want to clarify your rules a little:
    "Only domains won at auction & backorders" - I assume you mean expiring auctions rather than after-market auctions like Flippa, SEDO, etc?...
    "You must have registered the name yourself." - This rule seems at odds with the one above?...
    Thanks!

3. Nametree

Nametree Nametree.com VIP

It does seem limiting to think of acquisitions as just auctions & backorders. Presuming that's not what you meant, and private acquisitions are game, here goes my top in order of preference:

Story//org
    Auteur//com
    Nuptial//com
    Fictions//com
    CinemaClub//com

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice