Dynadot

discuss Your registrar let your domain got expired and being deleted soon

NameSilo
Watch

cfo

Established Member
Impact
For some unkown reason NAMEPROS wouldn't allow me to point out the registrar ,it's okay

It's only a general-domain-discussion namepros team please do not move this post to other categories

Thank you

My story :

This registrar disabled two factor authentication for chinese users ,that's where I come from

if you wish to log in to their website ,you have to give your government issued ID to them .and fill their forms.

otherwise they need 18 months to fix their problems ,that means all My domains could be and have to be deleted if I have to wait for them to fix their problem

My problem is ,I have My user name ,My password ,My cellphone to the "two factor authentication" all My info are right ,they won't let me log in

I have many domains registered with them , they're expiring and now few of them are being deleted

they have no reason to ask for My ID ,My private info ,and I won't comply .

their CEO is a member of namepros but now he doesn't visit this forum anymore

Would you let me know what can I do ? and this registrar also ignored My emails regarding how to renew My domains

I don't need My account,I just need My domains , if you 're a lawyer from Colorado please contact me .Thanks

1.png

2.png

3.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They can call me ,send me text ,send me emails to verify the ownership but they won't ,why ?

I have My emails records 2 years ago when this issue happened 2 years go

I have My renewal records ,bills

They are many ways to do that ,they don't need an ID .,but they stick to it .they let my domains got expired and ignored to respond to My emails regarding how to renew domains ,that means they won't let me renew my domains and let it be expired and deleted soon .

I am just a normal customer ,nothing special ,I have been their customers for a long time , 3 years .I never wanted a thing ,until now ,I won't give My ID to them ,that's how should I be treated ?

Last edited:
•••
one of my domain is now pending delete ,and will be deleted within few hours

I was told they need 18 months to fix the problem ,that's 2 months passed ,and they didn't fix the problem

now they have 16 months left to do that :)

That's namebright.com ,a wonderful registrar

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back