Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SyndiVision

.com
*Very cool history...google it.

•••
•••
EthDaddy.com
DogeSocks.com

I had dogearmy.com & doge.club in my watchlist for months. Should have bought for reg fee :xf.frown:

Last edited:
•••
My little doge bet
DogecoinNames.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
elektrische-Fahrzeuge.com (.de was taken)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you. Do you feel more or less likey with
Cryptoerectus//(om

•••
EthDaddy.com
DogeSocks.com

I had dogearmy.com & doge.club in my watchlist for months. Should have bought for reg fee :xf.frown:
If the newbie may ask, do you feel, say, dogearmy will have value? If so, where would the trigger be pulled and why?

•••
If the newbie may ask, do you feel, say, dogearmy will have value? If so, where would the trigger be pulled and why?
#dogearmy is part of the top 3 doge related hashtags besides #doge & #dogecoin. Right now a few people have made crazy profits from Crypto + with the hype, vanity brandables have a bit of value.

For example DogeCoinX in KING sold for over $4000 9 days after registration by a member on NP & dogecoin.org sold for like $13,000..

•••
•••
Thank you. Does dogechow//(om have much juice or does it need to be "coin"? Likewise, cryptoerectus//(om? Thank you for your time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back