Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
today's holo haul I love holo - the technology, once here, be it AR or holo or whatever, is amazing, plus the domains can be pleasing to the eye.... to wit:
all in .com

hologira (spanish /trip)
holomueso
holoimmobiliares

- all those things will be majorly impacted by this new tech. At least, so I like to think. And hence, i went for those (and others).

hololotto in /de
holoto in /fr

etc

•••
BitcoinDealer.co

Last edited:
•••
The weekend is here and I am back to gambling :)

Registered octoberly.com and several other .COMs

•••
ArganOilSerum.com

I've started to promote Argan oil products recently, so I was pleased to collect this from the drop lists. The serum is used for body products.

Nice one. How is your jackpot domain doing?

•••
Also registered viewtunes.com

:Lined several regs tonite. Will share a few once I am done :)

•••
•••
nyhyperloop.com

a new train in the works to go from NY to DC in under 30 mins. The Hyperloop.

•••
bouncer-bot-logo.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is another bit of fun
2f0s.com

For those of you who don't know 2f0s is the Staphylococcal nuclease mutant V66L/I92V
Pfff what do you mean- that's common knowledge..:rolleyes:

•••
.......I hand regged plussizedmomma.com
Worryingly......I'm not sure how or why I came up with that one!.....or where it'll lead!!! :nailbiting:
Who knows where it could lead, but interesting name, very used term. Could make a great site.

Just so you know, Momma(.)Plus is avaliable at reg fee. Would develop this instead to forward the .com to, imo. But I love gTLDS.

•••
•••
DiscountVRS (com) just reg'd

What I like about this one is the s works well for "system/systems" so it looks nicer than"
Discount Virtual Reality Systems :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Today I thought out of the box, sometimesI like my ADHD/ ADD self

bitcoinkaching (com)
bitcoinkaching (net)
bitcoinkaching (org)
bitcoin-kaching(com
bitcoin-kaching(net)
bitcoin-kaching(org)

Talk about catchy , memorable and keyword money related ...Kachingggggg!

I can see the tv ad now ....

" Chinese man goes hurry over to Bitcoin Kaching, Bitcoin Kaching? Yes Bitcoin kachinggggg" :) With the cash register sound everytime he says it! $$$$

And encase anyone doesn't know what "kaching" stands for, it's a real word for the sound a money register makes ;)

•••
Rob.....as a newbie, can I ask your reasons for bagging the .com, .net and .org?
I have asked for peoples thoughts on this in another thread as I have an idea for a brandable where the same tld's are available. (y)

•••
Rob.....as a newbie, can I ask your reasons for bagging the .com, .net and .org?
I have asked for peoples thoughts on this in another thread as I have an idea for a brandable where the same tld's are available. (y)

Well to be honest I'm still a newbie myself. So there are a few reasons, one being dot com is king/the best so I want that. The other is the fact that .net .org would be second most desirable, so I don't want to have just the dot com , and have some large business like the name, but see that .net .org are still available and they decide to pass buying from me and just build on the .net .org. It's kinda like corning the market of the name.

Also when interested parties look up the name and see the top most Extensions aren't available, yet they really want it....they have no choice but to come to me.

Last reason is I simply LOVE this name and they KEYword -onomatopoeia keyword word play! It's super catchy and memorable and can have one hell of a slogan! It's cool and not boring.

Therefor I think this will be a sale at some point. and when it is, I can offer them the bundle of names .

Last reason it makes the name less vulnerable to being hijacked by other domainers. ;) ;)

Honestly this all comes from the information and wisdom I've learned here from the old timers, reading and studying everything I can on this forum

•••
.....thanks Rob......food for thought. (y)

•••
•••
Highway .design
Tunnel. design

This month:

BeerWelt. com
BeerWelt. de
VitaminBowl .com
KeyMonday. com
PrimeMonday. com
Onlineclothing. org
VirtualShopping. xyz
LoveGuru. club

indian:
Punjab. center
IndianClothes. in
Marzi. club
Visakhapatnam. co (biggest city in Andhra, India)

Last edited:
•••
@usernamex gee golly goshy gee... Hate Much? lol It's not that bad at all, and that is only your Opinion , But I respect that.

PS same goes for the shopthefuture bundle - if COM is gone, who are you going to sell these too?

And for someone who's more seasoned in this forum more than a I, Did you seriously just imply to the rest of us.....that because the (dot) com of a name is taken.......that all other extensions of it will not sell and are worthless?????? :banghead:

And to ask who would buy it...well say Amazon gets 1mil monthly searches for the com......You don't think they might want all the other extensions as a redirect......or nahhhh they're just going to let someone else scoop up all that traffic when people type in the name but with a dot net, org exc. SMDH

Obviously you are not one of the "oldtimers" I was referring to or else I would be on the corner street with a change cup in my hand by now.

Instead of hating on some newbies post, because you wish you had though of that first , maybe you should spend more time researching on how to give advice WITHOUT giving contradicting advice!

Basically you can state your Opinion without being condescending !

I can NOT believe you just told everyone in this forum that every other Ext is Worthless (or can't find a home) because the KING is taken. Everyone is now that much dumber for hearing that!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back