Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
brad❤charlotte.ws

I❤jennifer.ws

jack❤jennifer.ws

michael❤jessica.ws

•••
startupne-ws-logo.jpg

Another hack. I was inspired by a Fl*ppa auction I saw currently in progress...
Startu.ps is at $1850 with 9 bids so I said what the heck!

•••
My new sweethearts:

Puevo.com
HireBots.com

•••
Just regged a bit of a funny one.....

PeePeeDance.com

Actually some good numbers behind this one. :)

•••
iwq8ec.jpg

FishBroth (dotcom)

Saw it on the drop list and something compelled me to reg it. It's an exact-match domain but for some reason I think it could make a quirky/weird brand, a recipes site? a fisherman's app?

Love it! -- not sure why, but yeah lol...

Something I noticed, when searching broth on Uniregistry, your domain is positioned first!

upload_2017-5-23_16-51-42.png

76394_0ddbfa83072fabc0a2f60483e24a901b.jpg

Another hack. I was inspired by a Fl*ppa auction I saw currently in progress...
Startu.ps is at $1850 with 9 bids so I said what the heck!

You're on FIRE -- Keep it up!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Love it! -- not sure why, but yeah lol...

Something I noticed, when searching broth on Uniregistry, your domain is positioned first!

Probably because it's displaying by price. Sent a couple emails @ $350 since so few prospects,no one seems to be biting on the Fish Broth, but I'll keep it. Reminds me of FishSoup.com

Last edited:
•••
Probably because it's displaying by price. Sent a couple emails @ $350 since so few prospects,no one seems to be biting on the Fish Broth, but I'll keep it.

It's priced right so you never know.

Reminds me of FishSoup.com

Reminds me of FishStick.com. Oh how I miss that guy!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

StealthMining.com

TotalGlory.com

•••
W r e s t l e r . o r g . u k

I usually stay away from org.uk as the resale value isn't great but what the hell, I have a few development ideas and it looks good beside my other recently hand regged wrestling/mma names

•••
Hello all. Been away awhile. I see members keep coming up with good regs. I bought a long tail dot com on the way to the hay tonight. I do this mostly to prove the nah sayers that having the RIGHT intellectual property can realize a good return for your investment. Dang I just like the sound of this one. lol Never registered before.
gianticgator.com

6589fa2fa7324230aa63a8745dabfdb3_bdfe750f876fc460d3bedb47b475f168_1_social_large.jpeg

•••
sd=self-driving
sd.cab | s-d.cab | sd.taxi | s-d.taxi

•••
•••
Picked up a couple of phrase domains....

YouHeardItRight.com
NooneIsThatGood.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
MatteBlackCars.com

Here is another one that I wasn't sure about. Mattblackcars.com is available as well, but I didn't feel it was worth reg'ing both of them. Matte seems to get a few more searches than matt, so I went for that. It seems there is a new trend in car customising. Instead of painting your car with a matte black finish, you stick vinyl over the paintwork to get the matte effect.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back