Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Seems that you register more than 20 domains/day :)
What a hard-working domainer :D
I do have a system but I reg about 10-15 per month. I also buy at auctions like 4L and 5N. With buying and selling, I hover around 500 active domains.

•••
I do have a system but I reg about 10-15 per month. I also buy at auctions like 4L and 5N. With buying and selling, I hover around 500 active domains.
It's nice, bro! Everyday my notify appear your post in this thread :) and i thought that " Wow, a hard-working domainer" :)

•••
•••
Picked this up the other day because I like the sound of it as it rolls off your tongue and thought it would make a nice brandable.... but, I have never attempted to enter the brandable market so I'm a bit of a fish out of water when it comes to attempting to sell a name like this. ;)

1j+ojl1FOMkX9WypfBe43D6kjPOBqBVGnhrJwXs1M3EMoAJtlCktjvBr8...w+

•••
I have never attempted to enter the brandable market

It is a new market to me as well but I've picked up a few...there are some pros here that have some great names imo. I like yours...first thing that came to mind is a high end flavored liquor.

Picked this up the other day to compliment another I have:

Ceramic Smoker Grill
.com

•••
TheOriginalNet.com

Inspired by TheNewNet.com :)

•••
canabis.info
occult.biz
shadows.xyz
flightsimulator.xyz

•••
I actually did a new gTLD.... And I like it! :)

the-food-logo.png

I will sell this easy. Got it on special.

•••
It is a new market to me as well but I've picked up a few...there are some pros here that have some great names imo. I like yours...first thing that came to mind is a high end flavored liquor.

Picked this up the other day to compliment another I have:

Ceramic Smoker Grill
.com

Nice!! Nothing better than smoked meat or fish! That's a keeper!

Re: Daqur.com... I agree... could be good for a high-end spirit, or perhaps even a fragrance or clothing/fashion line?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Official Booking is Officially mine now.

•••
•••
•••
WordpressCity.com

First, welcome to NamePros :)

You're a new member so I take it that you don't know what you're doing (sure, I can be wrong) but nowadays WordPress goes after domains that contain the full string "wordpress". So you might wanna just ask for a refund from your registrar. And if your registrar doesn't allow that, you might wanna simply delete the domain from your account. Totally up to you of course.

Last edited:
•••
TaxRefund.co
TaxRefund.Software (cheap reg suggestion... so why not?)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
First, welcome to NamePros :)

You're a new member so I take it that you don't know what you're doing (sure, I can be wrong) but nowadays WordPress goes after domains that contain the full string "wordpress". So you might wanna just ask for a refund from your registrar. And if your registrar doesn't allow that, you might wanna simply delete the domain from your account. Totally up to you of course.
Sorry , there is no such news for wordpress , many sales , and main thing i am not developing , do not worry for me . Cheers !

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back