Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow, how did you search through all the AAAAB and AAAAN domains? that must have taken ages...

nope just few minutes there are only 1296 possible AAAAB + AAAAN (including AAAAA and NNNNN) combinations and some registrars allow bulk search :)

•••
nope just few minutes there are only 1296 possible AAAAB + AAAAN (including AAAAA and NNNNN) combinations and some registrars allow bulk search :)
i know of bulksearch, used it myself to register the last (literally the last) AAAABCD number domain. what i mean is, how did you generate all these names? i use a bulk domain generator myself, but it only allows for aaaa to zzzz, as in, you cant generate domains with a specific pattern.

•••
Well I do programming as hobby so I can generate my own name patterns in minutes

And I just checked your pattern thats 10000 combinations and yes none are available

•••
Well I do programming as hobby so I can generate my own name patterns in minutes

And I just checked your pattern thats 10000 combinations and yes none are available
Wow. I wish I had such programming skills. I have to use dnsg .co .uk to generate my domain lists and as you can see, only aaa or 999, no patterns :( Makes it much harder and time consuming to find avaiable domains -_-

Yeah, with the site mentioned above it took me a loooong time to find the very very last AAAABCD number .com domain. Regged it for 2$. Im so lucky :D

•••
•••
All Dot Com...

Crowd Calculator
Meet The Crowd
Project Working
Acquire Asset
Inntrance
(Brandable for Inns)

•••
•••
UpMinded
Genome / Gen
Coin / Deli
Droid / Scape
Beacon / Desk
Pivot / Scape
Guiild
Jerkk
Fennce
Hyppno
Riddge
Cloown
Heeap
Duump

in king

•••
got domainsensi.com figure someone might use it for a blog or domain software. You can take on domainking :p

•••
One new:

Sebra.net

Ok, Zebra would have been the killer, but I am ok with this as well.

•••
•••
All Dot Com...

Business Card Portfolio
You For Real
Cuddle Service
(it is a real service surprisingly)

•••
•••
•••
•••
thats your reg of the day? i mean, it has a hyphen.

That is good domain . Here are no hyphanated names

unixir
vivacu
oxisor
avovin
avivov
civizo
cavanu
sazii
normpay
icuwu
yawii
dewii

•••
•••
•••
475K.com
Snicz.com
Snopz.com
Tixoz.com

•••
TheBuckClub.com

1stTime.org

Hand registered both today.

•••
•••
BrandBases

PerfectString

BrandBrisk

Brandeem

all com

•••
•••
a tad ago, all from drops:

Travel-claim (cpc= $11.18)
Koopdomeinen (=buydomains)
Totaalbeveiliging (=totalsecurity)
Easydesign
Gamedesign
BelgianHistory

All in my cc: .be
focussing a bit on my own GEO and building my CC portfolio

thoughts?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back