NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iotsecured.com
iotinternational.com
iotregister.com

I see you took the IOT road seriously!! Could you help me appraising some of mine? They are in the appraisal section.

So proud of my new hand regd domain...

FileNext

•••
I see you took the IOT road seriously!!

Technological developments are coming thick and fast at the moment. I think the world has just turned a corner with Internet Of Things. The future has officially arrived and domainers have an even larger number of options than ever before.

For example, I just registered:

Wi-Po.co.uk

Stands for Wireless Power and it's been touted to become as ubiquitous as Wi'Fi! So yet another niche to go exploring in.

Last edited:
•••
tag\of\things d0t c0m
tagging\of\things d0t c0m
iotology d0t c0m

•••
selfdrivingrides.com
oledmagic.com

•••
•••
*Blackberry/ /Kush* (D0T)(C0M)

6.6k Monthly searches, weed /cannabis related domain.

Last edited:
•••
LuckBay

so so so happy with this one too!
Now..fingers crossed!|

•••
Regged earlier today:

CoolestMovies(.)com

Too cool to pass up ;)

Last edited:
•••
GetCallForwarding.com
EquityCreditCards.com

Just got these earlier today off of GoDaddy auctions.

•••
Bundeslander.com - means federated states. Colloquially used to refer to the 16 and 9 states of Germany and Austria, respectively.

IOTappliances.com - saw it somewhere on the forum and reggd it. Just liked how it sounded.

Medhelp.nl - i feel this could hold some value for some folks in the Netherlands.

•••
Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it. Thanks again

Start a wordpress site, grab some youtube vids and get adsense happening, maybe even grab a forum plugin

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Thanks for the advice.

Content is the key. Rank it on google with good articles!

•••
I just registered the following brandable .coms using the promo codes which I have just put on the code thread.

BABTIC
DRONTIC
DRONTY
RECOID
TUFFTO

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
•••
•••
3d Game Designers
3d Game Designing

both in .com

•••
iotenterprise com
iotconnects com
iotmusic com
iotsolutions co.uk
iotathome com

•••
BillVirtual .com

boosted by last week's sales of
BillMobile .com
BillPro .com

•••
Reggd IOTBuild.com. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
just hand reged scryptminingpools.com and scryptminingpools.co.uk

•••
Leaked Selfies(.com)

Developing this one.

•••
PoliticalMission.com - Just seems like it could be used by some political junkie

MuscleGoals.com - Fitness plans/products/forums possibly

StrengthGoals.com - Same idea^

BeerDebate.com - Lots of debating in the beer/brewing world. Had to get this, plus i love the slight alliteration

CarServiceGuy.com - Good potential for end user sale

K12Studies.com - School online, learning material, pretty solid. Just a matter of k12.com claiming trademark, we'll see

FeministGroup.com - Seeing feminist movement in the news all the time now

LocalClunkers.com - Love car sales domains, this one is great for auction listing services

SeasonBeer.com - Opposite of what i intended (BeerSeason.com) but i still kinda liked it

WeedTheory.com - Idk, maybe someone has some good ideas to share with the world

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Leaked Selfies(.com)

Developing this one.

I like it!

•••
PoliticalMission.com - Just seems like it could be used by some political junkie

MuscleGoals.com - Fitness plans/products/forums possibly

StrengthGoals.com - Same idea^

BeerDebate.com - Lots of debating in the beer/brewing world. Had to get this, plus i love the slight alliteration

CarServiceGuy.com - Good potential for end user sale

K12Studies.com - School online, learning material, pretty solid. Just a matter of k12.com claiming trademark, we'll see

FeministGroup.com - Seeing feminist movement in the news all the time now

LocalClunkers.com - Love car sales domains, this one is great for auction listing services

SeasonBeer.com - Opposite of what i intended (BeerSeason.com) but i still kinda liked it

WeedTheory.com - Idk, maybe someone has some good ideas to share with the world

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

I like it!

All good handregs as well. Nice.

FeministGroup.com is a definite winner.

•••
I was surprised to find this .com available for hand registration

ParentalDNA

Ralph.

•••
I was surprised to find this .com available for hand registration

ParentalDNA

Ralph.

Wow good find!

BabyMama's would love that kinda site lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back