NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
see if any chess experts know what these domains are:

gardez.co.uk (guard the queen - use to be like check or checkmate for the queen)

hauptturnier.com (candidate tournament in german - amateurs must compete in this tournament before they can advance to professional tournaments)

Last edited:
•••
I suggest you invest some money on a domain and free email and change that gmail email address. Looks like a spammers email address to me.

Might even be better to purchase a portfolio domain address where you list all your domains with Make offer or something and can be used as email also.

Instead of email, you put your domain portfolio website. That way you are directing all traffic to one place where all your domains will gain exposure.

Thanks, Brother Got it.

•••
D-marks.com

The deutschemark (or "D-mark") was the official currency of the Federal Republic of Germany until 2002. First issued in 1948, it was legal tender in West Germany, and later, the unified German state until the final adoption of the euro (EUR) in 2002. The official currency code was DEM on forex markets.

•••
•••
Some nice high population (over 1 million each city) geo audio visual names in dot com:

Philadelphia AV
San Antonio AV
San Jose AV

•••
IMG_20201230_002158.jpg

•••
camelteer.com (a camel driver)

pandalet.com (made up mini panda)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
A word a day. I've fallen in love with your explanations.
Explanations are all well and good but i am really struggling to see real world business applications for a lot of these domains....

I like the guy, friendly, polite and comes across as a nice person but a lot of these names are going to struggle to sell imo.....

Again just my opinion......hope I'm wrong

•••
•••
How do you all make those awesome graphics for your domain names??
You can use Canva or Adobe Spark or something else too. Very easy to use for mockups.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Reg

DeFin.biz
(Decentralized Finance - Business)
defin_biz.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have created a thread for dot king lovers..
Your dot .COM reg of the day
Please post your new dot COMs here: namepros.com/threads/your-dot-com-reg-of-the-day.1222033/

•••
•••
demicircle.com (=semicircle)
aderwax.com (petroleum byproduct they make candles with)
securitize.us (to make something secure)
securitise.net
securitise.org

Last edited:
•••
demicircle.com (=semicircle)

securitize.us (to make something secure)
securitise.net
securitise.org

are you actually selling these domains you are registering or just addicted to purchasing domains??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back