Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WordInquiry . com

Keywords: Word Inquiry, Structured Word Inquiry, Investigate Words, What Words Mean, How Words Connect, Teach Spelling With Word Inquiry

How to Teach Spelling With Word Inquiry
"Word inquiry can be complex, but it has simple building blocks."
"The English language is spelled according to meaning, NOT sound"
"In English, the reason words are spelled the way they are is primarily about meaning and only secondarily about sound."
https://www.weareteachers.com/structured-word-inquiry/

•••
hahahahhhahahhahahah @BradWilson Thumbs up! I am with you :)

•••
UpPicks /.com

UpAdore /.com

WantedUp /.com

Let me know your suggestions

Trademark Clean!

Last edited:
•••
•••
123456.JPG

(dot) com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
guys which name is better? :) I will tell you something interesting :)

tutornow.com
tutorsay.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
but xyz ?
All these are taken in 50+ other TLDs - I buy them for 60 cents and auction them on my site for $1.

•••
•••
•••
bro put all of your energy on good better names .. trust me it's more worth it... if you stuck with small things you will be stuck there, push to the extreme level in selecting good names, and price them fairly and boom

•••
•••
Should I move some names to godaddy and do some auctions .. what do you recommend @Silentptnr

•••
Should I move some names to godaddy and do some auctions .. what do you recommend @Silentptnr
Namepros user @DNGear has had really strong .xyz sales. They are also reported in the completed sales thread.

I'm not sure how you are selling your domains so it's hard to make suggestions. GD, Sedo, Afternic, Dan, Dynadot, Epik, and so on. Plenty of ways to sell them. :)

•••
I am doing Sedo mostly, but love to try godaddy tried putting name there but it doesn't allow premium if the domain is not with GD so I have to move the names there and hate to break the domains with couple of registrars and yes moving name makes 60 days lock too :(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back