IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wallet.jpg

•••
•••
New reg'ed:
BrandCreater
dot com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BaBiGoYa.com

best of

Baidu Bing Google Yahoo = BaBiGoYa

•••
I have decided to refrain from posting freshly registered domains the day off registration even though I get excited when I land a good one.

reason?

depending on registrar mainly right now Dynadot.

If you click pay for a domain registration the screen switches to the THANK YOU page. which is all good and all.

but in actuality the order isn't done done.

It takes awhile to process it's not instant like most registrar's and then there is an issue with whether or not the credit card was accepted or not.

why is it we "only" find out by checking out summary page at Dynadot to know for sure if your domain is actually registered?

and if you blab about the domain on here and someone checks it you actually reg it and it's not? guess what? they'll reg it.

so be warned make sure all your @Dynadot domains are "actually " regged and not failed due to credit card issue.

and of course check your shopping card before paying.

to make sure this post goes with this thread. new fresh reg today.

VCC360.com (virtual credit card 360)

•••
•••
•••
•••
rippedsixpack.com

I think it will be good for the fitness niche

rippedsixpack.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Digital Marketing Consulting .Net

•••
Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 1.45.18 AM.png

oledd.com
-

organic
light
emitting
diode
display.com

Last edited:
•••
DifferentLifestyles.com

Last edited:
•••
PuraSex.com

Sounds and looks brand able.
I like it but who knows. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
alright so now that my domains show to have whois data (hopefully mine since I put privacy on them) (dynadot does this by default)

I hear you domainers love Expired and Deleted domains. These are the words I call the "watering" hole where crocodiles wait for animals foolish enough to f*ck up and get too close to the water. (the equivalent of letting a domain expire)

cue the Attenborough! lol

ExpiredDeleted.com
DeletedExpired.com

welcome to the waterhole ladies and gents! Drink your fill of Expired and Deleted domains!

•••
•••
4L

ULZY.net

$5.99 Dynadot

Estibot: ~$130

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back