Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just registered:

VaccineNearMe.com

I am sure that everyone is working around the clock to come up with a vaccine, hopefully the Coronavirus (Covid-19) will be brought under control around the World soon.

Meanwhile here are some helpful tips:

Keep washing your whole hands thoroughly and often by rubbing around and between fingers, wrists, and under fingernails, sneeze or cough into your sleeve and Not into your hands, avoid touching your face (eyes, mouth, ears, and nose) as much as possible, if you have to do it wash your hands both Before and After. Keep a few feet away from people who are coughing or sneezing, or who are talking loud so that microscopic droplets won't reach you through the air, you might want to wear surgical or other appropriate masks if you have to be in close proximity of people who are showing symptoms or if you don't want to take any chances when out in the public in already contaminated areas and regions. Also don't walk right behind people who are coughing or sneezing.

(You can help prevent further spread of the virus by passing these tips around to friends, co-workers, and family members.)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
cz.png com

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The sale of Viscovery.com for 8.5k$ makes me feel this name can be used for Photo related starrtup , may be i am wrong as i am not pro domainer,

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlKV2o1HhSY/ example here.
even if "pis" was a good keyword in another language it is still attached to the english "covery". i don't know if anybody want to name their company "pis".

•••
even if "pis" was a good keyword in another language it is still attached to the english "covery". i don't know if anybody want to name their company "pis".

I don't know well if it works here but Its a HugeDomains dropped domain and they Mentioned title of this domain as "Pisco Very".

•••
•••
CrappyNames.com
Thought I may as well own the thing that I have a bad habit of Registering . Cheers.

•••
can't believe i won an auction lol
SEO Agency New York . com

Last edited:
•••
didn't want to be left out of the epik .info frenzy
-
nippy...sanitize...saute...seasick...seedy
sexualintercourse...sodapop...subsidy...tangy...torso

•••
•••
Went on a Philippines Province and City Plural domain binge. developing a Philippines travel destination site. Will point all these to it. (population from 2015 census. Today??????)

bear in mind the city of New York has a population of 8.623 million (2017)

MetroManilas.com 12,877,253
Zamboangas.com 1,872,473 + 1,011,393 (north and south)
Davaodelsurs.com 2,265,579
Pangasinans.com 2,956,726
Bulacans.com 3,292,071
NegrosOccidentals.com 3,059,136
Rizals.com 2,884,227
Mindanaos.com 25,537,691
iloilos.com 2,384,415
Cotabatos.com 1,379,747
Tarlacs.com 1,366,027
Cagayans.com 1,199,320
Bohols.com 1,313,560
maguindanaos.com 1,473,933
Quezons.com 2,122,830
Palawans.com 1,104,585
Taguigs.com 804 900

The beauty of a plural geo is that it's just one extra letter at the front and whenever any travel website mentions a Geo and it's wonderful restaurants or spas or hotels or nightlife they always say "New York's" night life or "Japan's" hotels and bar scene.

Throw these in too as well different part of the world.

Stichtings.com

European M&A: Multifunctional Stichtings | Insights | Skadden ...
www.skadden.com › Insights

The use of “stichtings,” or Dutch foundations, in the M&A context became more widely known outside of Europe in 2015 in connection with Mylan N.V.'s use of a ...

The Rise of the 'Stichting,' an Obscure Takeover Defense - WSJ
www.wsj.com › articles › the-rise-of-the-stichting-an-obscure-takeover-...

Apr 22, 2015 - Stichtings, which mean “foundations” in Dutch, have been around for hundreds of years, primarily used by Dutch charities. During the World ...

"European M&A: Multifunctional Stichtings" | Skadden, Arps ...
www.jdsupra.com › legalnews › european-m-a-multifunctional-stichti...

Jan 20, 2016 - The use of “stichtings,” or Dutch foundations, in the M&A context became more widely known outside of Europe in 2015 in connection with ...

Registration of Private companies in Netherlands | Formation ...
slogold.net › netherlands-private-foundations

With certain restrictions, stichtings are allowed to make profits but may not make distributions to founders or those that are part of the Foundation Council or other ...

Pensioens.com Dutch for "Pensions"

Last edited:
•••
PayQOM

Quality and Operations Maintenance

Qom is also a city name in Iran

Qom is a brandable name for com(community or communication)

•••
Digital Marketing Company .info
Digital Marketing Institute .info
Digital Marketing Consulting .info

•••
•••
•••
g)y-m!d/i/c!t/./c*o(m
On 𝔇𝔬𝔣𝔬, section whois history, it looks like 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 had it since nov. 2011 and deleted it before expiration date 2020-11-01 (??), hmm I wonder why, I will let you know in a year how bad this investment was.

•••
recently bought mauritiushotels.co and mauritiusholiday.co cause same thought process. if its any use to you would accept offers from you. :P

Went on a Philippines Province and City Plural domain binge. developing a Philippines travel destination site. Will point all these to it. (population from 2015 census. Today??????)

bear in mind the city of New York has a population of 8.623 million (2017)

MetroManilas.com 12,877,253
Zamboangas.com 1,872,473 + 1,011,393 (north and south)
Davaodelsurs.com 2,265,579
Pangasinans.com 2,956,726
Bulacans.com 3,292,071
NegrosOccidentals.com 3,059,136
Rizals.com 2,884,227
Mindanaos.com 25,537,691
iloilos.com 2,384,415
Cotabatos.com 1,379,747
Tarlacs.com 1,366,027
Cagayans.com 1,199,320
Bohols.com 1,313,560
maguindanaos.com 1,473,933
Quezons.com 2,122,830
Palawans.com 1,104,585
Taguigs.com 804 900

The beauty of a plural geo is that it's just one extra letter at the front and whenever any travel website mentions a Geo and it's wonderful restaurants or spas or hotels or nightlife they always say "New York's" night life or "Japan's" hotels and bar scene.

Throw these in too as well different part of the world.

Stichtings.com

European M&A: Multifunctional Stichtings | Insights | Skadden ...
www.skadden.com › Insights

The use of “stichtings,” or Dutch foundations, in the M&A context became more widely known outside of Europe in 2015 in connection with Mylan N.V.'s use of a ...

The Rise of the 'Stichting,' an Obscure Takeover Defense - WSJ
www.wsj.com › articles › the-rise-of-the-stichting-an-obscure-takeover-...

Apr 22, 2015 - Stichtings, which mean “foundations” in Dutch, have been around for hundreds of years, primarily used by Dutch charities. During the World ...

"European M&A: Multifunctional Stichtings" | Skadden, Arps ...
www.jdsupra.com › legalnews › european-m-a-multifunctional-stichti...

Jan 20, 2016 - The use of “stichtings,” or Dutch foundations, in the M&A context became more widely known outside of Europe in 2015 in connection with ...

Registration of Private companies in Netherlands | Formation ...
slogold.net › netherlands-private-foundations

With certain restrictions, stichtings are allowed to make profits but may not make distributions to founders or those that are part of the Foundation Council or other ...

Pensioens.com Dutch for "Pensions"

•••
recently bought mauritiushotels.co and mauritiusholiday.co cause same thought process. if its any use to you would accept offers from you. :P
Just curious, are u from Mauritius? or have u been there?

•••
Just curious, are u from Mauritius? or have u been there?

nah, Indian here. I just know holiday related keywords are hot and it's a 2 word keyword so no brainer registered it right away.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back