IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
timen.space (time n space)

standing.space

and because most were unavailable... except...

unavailable.space

Welcome to Mitch Hedberg's overfull harddrive of web development projects.
We have unavailable.space - Great guy. RIP

These cost me less than $3

unavailable.space.png

Last edited:
•••
G o o g l e C o n s u l t i n g

In .com...

I know, I know, king size TM issues and all that jazz... UDRP waiting to happen... don't care, couldn't help myself. Paid all of $1 on NetSol's promo.

It's not for sale! It's meant as "consulting about all things Google", like Adsense, Adwords, Analytics, Gmail, Gtools, anything SEO related... other suggestions, ideas welcome!

Feel free to PM instead of posting in this thread and risk getting excommunicated or burned at the stake, along with yours truly :xf.wink:

Happy to work with anyone competent in this area and interested in helping in developing such a resource for the good of mankind, er... domainers... understanding both its monetizing potential, as well as the risks involved.

Last edited:
•••
That's It.....You've Crossed The Line.....You're Going To Jail:sneaky:

•••
Yeah go to jail and definitely don't collect $200

•••
Happy to work with anyone competent in this area and interested in helping in developing such a resource for the good of mankind, er... domainers... understanding both its monetizing potential, as well as the risks involved.
It's a nice idea... but google and the good of mankind don't go well together.

•••
•••
gamingtuition.com
gamertuition.com

•••
ClimateChangeRights.com

I believe that we have the right to try to save our planet.

•••
•••
(dawtcoms)

TelDevs

XRStudies

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
NextGenCryptoCurrency.com

The next generation quantum Crypto maybe!

•••
•••
Expired360.com

Last edited:
•••
tomorrows.best

breakthrough athletes
human-assist tech
Betting Tips
Weather App
startups and scale-ups
etc

Last edited:
•••
•••
FlowersAndChocs

In king

What girl doesn't like flowers and chocolates delivered to their home

Last edited:
•••
CoinPros

/ net

*to match the co & io

•••
passQR.online

Last edited:
•••
•••
After buydomains owning it for 11 years, they finally dropped it and I grabbed it....

My firstnamelastname.net

I'm working on securing the .com. The owner (same name as me) has owned it since 1997. We are talking. :)

•••
After buydomains owning it for 11 years, they finally dropped it and I grabbed it....

My firstnamelastname.net

I'm working on securing the .com. The owner (same name as me) has owned it since 1997. We are talking. :)
Good luck on the .com :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back