IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dactygun/com
platinumabs/com

Are my most recent regs. I like them :spiderman:

•••
•••
•••
crypto.de.com

crypto
One of the most popular keywords, registered in nearly every TLD (top level domain).

+
.de
Symbolization of Germany's ccTLD (country code top level domain) which is one of the most registered ccTLDs.

+
.com
The most registered gTLD (generic top level domain).

=
crypto.de.com
Perfectly suitable, easy rememberable domain for a german / english „crypto“ relevant website.

...and although it is a .de.com domain, in fact / at the end, it is a .com domain name.

crypto.de.com
=
crypto as 3th level domain
+ . +

de as 2nd level domain
+ . +
com as 1st (top) level domain (TLD)
=
.com domain name

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
My name for an edible shop......
ChewChewStrain (dotcom)

My name for a canna beer company......
StrainsBrew (dotcom)

These products will of course be delivered to you at home by our canna delivery company
FreightStrain (dotcom) which will probably be delivered by our
which will probably be delivered by our

CropCars (dotcom)

Last edited:
•••
l0kg.com (L0kg.com)

ten kilograms dot com

17122676978_7811692f10_z.jpg

•••
•••
Halloween.homes

What's interesting about the .homes extension is there are other uses for it besides just the real estate and building industries. Fore example I just picked up Halloween.homes. Halloween for those of you who don't know has become a 9 Billion dollar industry in America. I have a neighbor who has spent well over a thousand dollars for outdoor/home decorations, and it's become quite the attraction for young and old alike.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice names!

Last edited:
•••
wpQnh09.png

A "magic point-of-sale" is a trend term reshaping the future of retail.

Not a big fan of lengthy domain names, but I really thought I'd jump at this one. There are quite a few businesses running on similar domains.

Even Amazon have it's own, and is patenting a new virtual shopping technology. Apple and several other companies have also registered some "point-of-sale" names.

•••
Currencyology.com
ShieldTown.com
FantasyFootballStation.com
Deliology.com
FantasySportsCafe.com
BetDiner.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back