NameSilo

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VccSite .com

(Virtual Credit Card)

•••
iotnism (.com)
Internet of things expo

•••
•••
•••
•••
fandooza.com
kidpickup.com
zoopea.com

•••
CantPay
.co.uk

Also own the UK rights

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
DigitalBitcoinBank.com

Let your BTC work 🏦

Last edited:
•••
•••
Your very welcome, thread of all threads, i appreciate the feedback... i know it, ive been like a ghost here lately.... ill take some time here very soon and review the monster of 1200 pages I started
That will be an undertaking, to say the least :) There's been some very interesting evolution in names over the years, eg new gTLDs, brandables and trends. Wonder what the odds are of finding double-posts by different registrants over the years? Even funnier would be the same registrant hand-reg the same name they let drop and forgot about.

•••
Hyphens can really hurt when typing something in. It's easy to forget where the hyphen goes. Speaking a hyphen sounds bad. I guess clicks and availability are the upsides of a hyphen.. hmmm

PS- thanks for starting the thread.
Yep, they're tough enough to deal with in .com, let alone new G's...imo

•••
•••
Yep, they're tough enough to deal with in .com, let alone new G's...imo
I do it for SEPR value when and if developed

•••
crypto-debit dotnet
antique-cars net
antique-cars org

•••
At-Cost

Com

1st hyphenated domain, 1 wouldn't hurt..

•••
•••
internet boogie (dotcom)
and
internet dosh (dotcom)

•••
•••
•••
truck DOTcomputer
WEB_ELD_shutterstock_42770536.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back