Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
C o m p u t i n g B l o c k c h a i n

C o m p u t i n g B l o c k

Both in (dot)com

•••
I hope these aren't repeats:

FakestNewsStory.com
FakestNewsStories.com
ItsFakeNewsFolks.com
BunchAFakeNews.com
IsItReallyFakeNews.com
FakeyFakes.com
FakeReportings.com
FakeNewsIndustry.com
ReportTheFakes.com
Fake-Stories.com
OnlyFakeReporting.com
Fake-Reporting.com
Fake-Reports.com

May I ask why that interest for fake news niche? Is that the next boom?
Thanks

•••
Thanks
I saw that a famous domainer release his hand reg list and they were packed with fake news domains. They honestly looked terrible but somehow these guys can sell iendidndi62727374!:82!8:;8;!.xyz for 5 figures.

•••
iot-guide.com
trademarkpatent.org
valuereseach.org
realtastee.com
Summarland.org

•••
upload_2018-1-24_22-55-14.png

•••
I saw that a famous domainer release his hand reg list and they were packed with fake news domains. They honestly looked terrible but somehow these guys can sell iendidndi62727374!:82!8:;8;!.xyz for 5 figures.
I know what you mean. Didn’t happen to you : you saw some sales like: eexxammpplle.com for 50000000000$ and exxamplleee.mobi sold for 99999999$ and then, you reg : exxample.com or example.net and never get a sale ! Its interesting, isn’t it? :)

•••
Brandedlock
BrandedSecurity
BrandSecureLock
All dot coms

•••
I know what you mean. Didn’t happen to you : you saw some sales like: eexxammpplle.com for 50000000000$ and exxamplleee.mobi sold for 99999999$ and then, you reg : exxample.com or example.net and never get a sale ! Its interesting, isn’t it? :)
It is! I JUST did exactly what you mentioned and snagged FakeNewsAwards2019.com lol now time to sit back and get no offers :)

•••
F r e m o d e l . c o m

F r e m o d e l i n g . c o m

•••
•••
Today's drop:
B r a i n F o r m a t (.) COM

•••
I'm thinking about entering the rare/collectible toy sales business. Took me a while to come up with a name but I was able to register "Finite Toys" .com. What do you all think? Obviously the better options like Exclusive Toys, Limited Toys, etc. were taken.

I like the name a lot since the toys you're selling aren't infinitely available.
I had the same plan / have the same interest regarding trading collectable toys and did extensive research, predominantly on toy cars like Dinky, Corgi & Matchbox. In case you're thinking about those toys too; be aware (or better: stay away) of 'old' cars from Dinky & Corgi: a lot are Chinese fakes / replicas and they're sold as original for top dollar, even by prestigious collectible toy markets like vectis, England. The replica quality is so good even experts often cant see the difference.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks

not a boom... our orange president constantly says that phrase...
and I think they'd also have fun development potential for some folks...

•••
I like the name a lot since the toys you're selling aren't infinitely available.
I had the same plan / have the same interest regarding trading collectable toys and did extensive research, predominantly on toy cars like Dinky, Corgi & Matchbox. In case you're thinking about those toys too; be aware (or better: stay away) of 'old' cars from Dinky & Corgi: a lot are Chinese fakes / replicas and they're sold as original for top dollar, even by prestigious collectible toy markets like vectis, England. The replica quality is so good even experts often cant see the difference.

that's good to know
one of the items on my future to dev list relates to diecast toys
it's an area of interest to me into the future as well
thanks for sharing the info

•••
TronPrime.com
TronCC.com
TronHeadlines.com
TronToday.com

•••
Not really registered today, but still under 12 hours.

iocryptos
cryptosgain
icoswatch

All .com.

•••
Not really registered today, but still under 12 hours.

iocryptos
cryptosgain
icoswatch

All .com.

•••
B l o c k c h a i n D e p (.) COM

•••
•••
•••
Bitcoin Broadsheet.com

They say that you can't flip hand regs, so I thought I'd see what happens with this name I've just picked up. I think it would make a great Bitcoin news site, so I probably ought to keep it and put some news items on it. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back