Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Relevant dot name goes well with RelevantName dot com
Mission: To acquire the most relevant name for your business.

Last edited:
•••
BitcoinCash.tf

Super Hot Niche! TF could be abbreviation for Trust Fund / Tax Free / Transfer Function.

Last edited:
•••
•••
sexyness/xyz
givefood/xyz
giveblood/xyz
givemoney/xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just handreg'd these in the King:

ConfidentialBank
CustomMadeLogos
CreativityStream
TrinityTees

•••
ARblog *org | Augmented Reality blog
voice-ads *com | advertising on voice assistants which I strongly doubt we will be spared

•••
(dawtcom):

IDProt

(protection of identity)

•••
Emoji domain -

Guitar emoji King emoji. ws

Bought for approx $6

•••
86209_3800b9fc2c3d3bf938ca3de9316afc26.png

Had little break from domaining, now again starting with clean table.

•••
•••
1800Ripples.com ( market cap $7 billion + currently)
1800Cryptos.com (7 letters perfect for 7 digit number. Same as above)

•••
•••
FOODDEPOSITORY/xyz
FOODDONATION/xyz
GLOBALFOODBANK/xyz
I never say amen because I'm never finshed praying.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
The Godfather/creator of bitcoin!

Not Exactly... There is 2 pronunciation available for his name. Actual one is SatoshiNakamoto, mine is SatoshiNakamato

But people & media using both spellings ;)

Still good find. Thanks to @deez007

Last edited:
•••
Not Exactly... There is 2 pronunciation available for his name. Actual one is SatoshiNakamoto, mine is SatoshiNakamato

Still good find. Thanks to @deez007

ahh I see....well it's just as strong IMO..as I just watched "Banking on Bitcoin" a few weeks ago on Netflix and yea...the min I saw your name I knew Exactly who it was and what he created! ..My eye didn't even recognize the difference at first ! Best of Luck with this one!

•••
ahh I see....well it's just as strong IMO..as I just watched "Banking on Bitcoin" a few weeks ago on Netflix and yea...the min I saw your name I knew Exactly who it was and what he created! ..My eye didn't even recognize the difference at first ! Best of Luck with this one!
but has this guy ever been seen? I mean the inventor or creator of this currency.

•••
•••
A v t o b u m
O k B o o k e d

Both in COM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back