Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
IronGauntlet in com .. I love this as a security company or service. I almost got this on closeout, but because of a cart issue at GD I lost it. Just remembered to grab it again now. Lost the aging, but saved a few $$ since it was now at handreg!

•••
After a recent petty sale, Just got some GEMS.

ComicsCoin.com (I Love COMICS. May be used to promote COMICS)
Coiniso.com (may be Brandable Coin Domain or Coin International Standard Organization)
Cryptocia.com (Brandable Crypto Domain)

Needless to say, THEY ARE FOR SALE :xf.grin:

•••
•••
incessancy.com

Single word dictionary name with an Estibot value of $270. I found it on a drop list. :)

•••
Coinzie in com
registered yesterday

•••
•••
•••
TheftS/A/F/E (dot) com
Brandable for security and traveling gear, but why not bitcoin wallet for the masses?

•••
•••
foodwallet.in
goldenoffer.co.in
visastatus.in
DomainBuddy.co.in
shoppee.in
spotadmission.in
NewDeli.in
cryptoeconomics.in
freightbooking.in
Popay.in
extravel.in
xStartup.in
xMoney.in

•••
David.LA

My name is David and I live in Los Angeles. 9.99 at Dyna. Happy to have it.

•••
shelter-maps-logo.png

•••
•••
•••
This is the 1st time i reg NewgTLD domains.
Get them with the lowest price after 3 -4 hours researching many gTLDs and thousands niches names (someone will comment that "oh, you took many times just to find 3 domains? " But wait, wait. With NewgTLDs, there is specific price for each premium names. Finding cool name with normal price and has more Potential Buyers is really really hard. Can't believe? Let try? :cigar:)
Each name has at least 6-7 Potential Buyers to contact.
Maybe valued gambles :whistle: or i will lost just $23.56 :xf.laugh:
Landmark.properties - $2.89
Base.care - $6.89
Dynamic.solar - $6.89
Aqua.solar - $6.89

•••
hydro=electricity and solar power are two different things. How do you see aqua.solar being used?

•••
hydro=electricity and solar power are two different things. How do you see aqua.solar being used?
By Finding Poteltial Buyers for it :pompous:
aquasolar.cl
aquasolar.com.my
aquasolar.co.za
aquasolar.eu
aquasolar.ch
aquasolar.be
aquasolar.pl
aquasolar.com.ua
aqua-solarindustries.com
aquasolaramerica.com
aquasolarpower.com
aquasolarltd.com
aquacaresolar.com

•••
D i e t r i o
P i z z a v e

Both in COM

•••
gfhut.com - no it's not an outhouse for your girl friend, but it's a great brandable name for a gluten free restaurant.

•••
•••
•••
You seem to be very bullish on Token domains lately.

Not many sales on Namebio containing keyword Token before 2017 but the sales are picking up in 2017. Are they yours?
I try to be ahead of the curve. :)

•••
voiceassistant in .eu
also voiceadvert /com
voiceadvertiser /com
voiceadvertising /eu
- cos' no one can tell me with a straight face that all these assistants will remain free of advertising in the medium term :xf.wink::bored:
after all, it's Google's raison d'être
well ok we'll see i guess

•••
reged two days ago
VRnearme in dot com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back