Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not personal. You listed "ASZ.com available" in your profile. Once I pointed out the sales thread, you removed it.
It is personal when you go there.

You presume to know facts and law.

Last edited:
•••
I don't talk about things I "presume" to know. It's a reported fact since 2016 that the domain is stolen.

Now then, there are two scenarios: either you knew it was stolen when you bought it from the thief, or you didn't. Attacking the messenger won't change the status of this domain.

•••
I don't talk about things I "presume" to know. It's a reported fact since 2016 that the domain is stolen.

Now then, there are two scenarios: either you knew it was stolen when you bought it from the thief, or you didn't. Attacking the messenger won't change the status of this domain.
Still running your mouth I see.

I don't care what you think you know, lol reported fact.

•••
Still running your mouth I see.

I don't care what you think you know, lol reported fact.

The moment I linked to the NamePros thread where ASZ.com is declared stolen, you edited your profile listing the domain. That shows you are familiar with the domain's status.

Calling me a "clown" or using 6th grade talk such as "running your mouth" only indicates you're upset about the facts I shared.

•••
•••
The moment I linked to the NamePros thread where ASZ.com is declared stolen, you edited your profile listing the domain. That shows you are familiar with the domain's status.

Calling me a "clown" or using 6th grade talk such as "running your mouth" only indicates you're upset about the facts I shared.
Not top of your class

•••
•••
There is extensive communication on the thief/seller of ASZ.com going back 3 years. He was banned on NamePros, and you claim you paid money to buy a stolen asset. The domain has been peddled to buyers since then with little success.

I understand your frustration, but assaulting me won't get you any good karma around these woods.

•••
You can be as cute as you like, but a smell is a smell.

•••
You can be as cute as you like, but a smell is a smell.

I take at least one shower a day, sometimes two. The smell you're talking about is from this domain's decay.

If you were defrauded in this transaction you would have responded differently upon reading these facts. You opted to attack me instead, and this indicates being aware of this domain's past history.

•••
I will gladly ask the mods to open up the thread from 2018 where the domain was declared stolen, or you can continue insulting the intelligence of other members here.

•••
Members?

Your intelligence is rightly contended as you lead with insinuation, accusation and authority on facts. Also, like a rat, you come out.

A clown, a rat, running my mouth etc. Lovely.

I'm sure you know by now that ASZ.com has been banned on NameJet, Sedo, Escrow.com?

•••
A clown, a rat, running my mouth etc. Lovely.

I'm sure you know by now that ASZ.com has been banned on NameJet, Sedo, Escrow.com?
when does a domain stop being a stolen domain, and just on the market again? ty. :)

•••
when does a domain stop being a stolen domain, and just on the market again? ty. :)
Until the rightful owner has it in their account....

•••
Until the rightful owner has it in their account....
Sorry i just thought it was a word they were using different like sick. Lol. :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This topic went off on a tangent so I will share one Pros365.com

•••
Yikes, this thread is more interesting than usual!

•••
Screenshot_20200728_124522.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back