NameSilo

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CoinYourself (.) com

Like the double entendre - coin as a verb (as in coining a term), and as a noun. If crypto continues on its current path, sooner or later we’re going to see a token-as-a-service market that allows people to create tokens to promote themselves or serve/use small communities.

•••
•••
AZGU.com

I've been reading some of your recent posts and it looks like you're really good with 4L domains. For someone like me who can never tell if a 4L is worth $200 or $800 that seems fascinating!

•••
I've been reading some of your recent posts and it looks like you're really good with 4L domains. For someone like me who can never tell if a 4L is worth $200 or $800 that seems fascinating!

I like pronounceable 4L.com a lot. I am a little student in the big ocean of digital world. There are extra advantage to pronounceable 4L.com than non-pronounceable items. There is a liquid value to it as well as it can fall under brandable category too. Whenever I am in market for 4L.com my first and only choice is pronounceable 4L.com.

Little study + Reading + Trade on regular basis makes us little better with time. Long way to go in this digital world.

Thanks

•••
I like pronounceable 4L.com a lot. I am a little student in the big ocean of digital world. There are extra advantage to pronounceable 4L.com than non-pronounceable items. There is a liquid value to it as well as it can fall under brandable category too. Whenever I am in market for 4L.com my first and only choice is pronounceable 4L.com.

Little study + Reading + Trade on regular basis makes us little better with time. Long way to go in this digital world.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your insight and approach to 4L.com. Your modesty is praiseworthy, as I think it's not as easy as you make it sound.

I think you need to be very good with your estimates for 4L.coms. If I'm not mistaken, in one of your posts you said you paid over $500 for a 4L. Now, unless you're really good at estimating its true worth and are knowledgeable about different marketplaces (to know where it would sell for higher), that can be a risky purchase.

That said, you sharing your insight is definitely helpful to understanding 4L.coms better, and I appreciate you making the effort to do that.

You may have more to learn about the domaining world as you say, but there's also probably a lot some of the less experienced members around here can learn from you.

•••
Thanks for sharing your insight and approach to 4L.com. Your modesty is praiseworthy, as I think it's not as easy as you make it sound.

I think you need to be very good with your estimates for 4L.coms. If I'm not mistaken, in one of your posts you said you paid over $500 for a 4L. Now, unless you're really good at estimating its true worth and are knowledgeable about different marketplaces (to know where it would sell for higher), that can be a risky purchase.

That said, you sharing your insight is definitely helpful to understanding 4L.coms better, and I appreciate you making the effort to do that.

You may have more to learn about the domaining world as you say, but there's also probably a lot some of the less experienced members around here can learn from you.

I believe in "Sharing is caring". Relationship is more important than anything else in life.

You are absolutely right about risk. Every investment involves risk, but if we take risk based on some study then there is high probability we end up making something.

I had purchase 4L.com ranging from Low $XX to High $XXXX. So far I sold all of my 4L.com for some expected profit. Behind all those trade there is reading + little study + hard work + little smart work + little eye for little better selection.

You or any other friends are always welcome whenever you have any other question or concern regarding anything. I will do my best to share what I have learned so far.

Thanks

Let me post what I acquired recently otherwise someone will report this post. Hahahahahah

DigitalDrops.com

•••
I believe in "Sharing is caring". Relationship is more important than anything else in life.

You are absolutely right about risk. Every investment involves risk, but if we take risk based on some study then there is high probability we end up making something.

I had purchase 4L.com ranging from Low $XX to High $XXXX. So far I sold all of my 4L.com for some expected profit. Behind all those trade there is reading + little study + hard work + little smart work + little eye for little better selection.

You or any other friends are always welcome whenever you have any other question or concern regarding anything. I will do my best to share what I have learned so far.

Thanks

Let me post what I acquired recently otherwise someone will report this post. Hahahahahah

DigitalDrops.com

That's very kind of you.

I understand your point about risks that come with domain investments, and I think that's where many newbies, including perhaps myself, go wrong at times. It can be hard to figure out an ideal risk reward ratio. And those look like a lot of littles btw lol.

I certainly would hit you up with my questions, and I really appreciate you being kind enough to offer to help me and others.

Right that lol. So I'll share one of my recent purchases as well.

HummerHire.com

•••
strawberrylips.jpg

•••
•••
CryptoEx.in
(Crypto Exchange for India)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
O/r/b/i/t/a/l/F/u/e/l/.com Dropcatch. Working on my 2048 portfolio. Gotta plan ahead. :xf.wink:

•••
ZeroBlockchain.com
There has been a lot of hype about blockchains and associated technology. We are now starting to see some alternative structures for crypto-currencies, and many people are referring to them as "zero blockchain".
I was pretty pleased to pick this up from an expired list at "Kuffy pricing" :)

•••
•••
•••
Just picked this one up:
TheClan.com

•••
DeluxeCarRepair(.)com
Zacit.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back