IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

NINJUTSU.ORG

ninju.png

Ninjutsu is the strategy and tactics of unconventional warfare, guerrilla warfare and espionage
purportedly practiced by, the commonly known outside Japan, as ninja or shinobi in Japan
Estimated appraisal by Estibot.com: $ 12000
Avg Search Results (keyword): 7,190,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 7,190,000
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - ninjutsu
Monthly Searches: 245,220
More then 30 other extension registred

•••
HorseTrailers.co.uk
YourVoice.co.uk
MarineServices.uk
ArbitrationServices.com

•••
•••
•••
H/a/l/l/o/./u/s

Interesting story behind my acquiring this domain. I was looking at auction ads here on NP and came across this domain for $5. I decided to purchase it because I had a buyer a few months back purchase a similar domain H/a/l/l/o/T/h/e/r/e/./c/o/m for 1k from me. I checked and the buyer actually is a company that has since built quite a website on the domain. The exact name of the company is H/a/l/l/o.

I have sent an email to that buyer now and hopefully they will see the value of having the emd in the dot us extension. I will share more when they reply. It was worth taking the chance.

•••
NINJUTSU.ORG

Show attachment 75796

Ninjutsu is the strategy and tactics of unconventional warfare, guerrilla warfare and espionage
purportedly practiced by, the commonly known outside Japan, as ninja or shinobi in Japan
Estimated appraisal by Estibot.com: $ 12000
Avg Search Results (keyword): 7,190,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 7,190,000
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - ninjutsu
Monthly Searches: 245,220
More then 30 other extension registred
great org

•••
H/a/l/l/o/./u/s

Interesting story behind my acquiring this domain. I was looking at auction ads here on NP and came across this domain for $5. I decided to purchase it because I had a buyer a few months back purchase a similar domain H/a/l/l/o/T/h/e/r/e/./c/o/m for 1k from me. I checked and the buyer actually is a company that has since built quite a website on the domain. The exact name of the company is H/a/l/l/o.

I have sent an email to that buyer now and hopefully they will see the value of having the emd in the dot us extension. I will share more when they reply. It was worth taking the chance.
And thanks to technology, I see they just read my email! :)

•••
•••
•••
upload_2017-12-21_17-39-20.png

.com

"for like minded people"

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-21_17-38-35.png
    upload_2017-12-21_17-38-35.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 42
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BestCoin
(.org)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Simply Pho.com
I decided to bid on this name as a result of a thread here on NamePros. I'm quite pleased with the name, as it fits in with my healthy lifestyle portfolio. "Pho"is a Vietnamese soup that looks as if it is almost a meal. It lends itself to being made from left-overs, and should contain lots of healthy items.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back