Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't underestimate the greatness of ShareMemes.com, that's a quality domain.

Thanks so much, you are the second person to tell me that, gives me confidence :) mind telling me why you think that and what it could possibly go for?

•••
D/I/G/I/T/A/L/B/E/A/S/T/.COM

•••
Well I think that because Meme sites are HUGE, and the biggest ones are UGC (user generated content).

Share = UGC.

I mean personally I think its high $$$$ when the right end user comes along, just keep it for however long it takes to achieve a price like that.... even if its many years, memes will be big for as long as 4chan and reddit exist.

I develop sites, so if I owned it I would build on it, but if that's not your forte then I think if you sold it for $5000 then that would be cheap.

If I owned it I'd probably be listing it on marketplaces at $9998 buy it now, and keeping it that way for as long as it takes.

Last edited:
•••
Well I think that because Meme sites are HUGE, and the biggest ones are UGC (user generated content).

Share = UGC.

I mean personally I think its high $$$$ when the right end user comes along, just keep it for however long it takes to achieve a price like that.... even if its many years, memes will be big for as long as 4chan and reddit exist.

I develop sites, so if I owned it I would build on it, but if that's not your forte then I think if you sold it for $5000 then that would be cheap.

If I owned it I'd probably be listing it on marketplaces at $9998 buy it now, and keeping it that way for as long as it takes.

Really appreciate your input. I would kill for a price like either that you described lol i will do as you recommend, hope I can reach out to you if needed, I’m relatively new to the domain/ website building game and run into many obstacles haha. You’ve been of great help

•••
TOKEN\G.com
BLOCKCHAIN
\SHARK.com

•••
Really appreciate your input. I would kill for a price like either that you described lol i will do as you recommend, hope I can reach out to you if needed, I’m relatively new to the domain/ website building game and run into many obstacles haha. You’ve been of great help

I think there are plenty of people on here that are better to seek advice from to be honest, I've just taken 2 years away from domaining and was only marginally successful then.... I'm not a 'guru' and there are more experienced people around.

•••
VolumetricVideo(.)com
VRstorytelling(.)com
VirtualRealityHome(.)com

•••
upload_2018-1-1_14-24-18.png

.com

•••
domain.PNG

Namepros auction.

I like 5 letter pronounceables...and they will probably take up about 20% of my portfolio moving forward.

•••
•••
•••
•••
TheSpirit.com

I feel it could be used in a lot of different niches. Religion, Health and Sports being the most obvious.

•••
•••
TheSpirit.com

I feel it could be used in a lot of different niches. Religion, Health and Sports being the most obvious.

your best one, yet

•••
Just purchased Leir.com from @TERADOMAIN here on NP. It's changed hands many times, now it's my turn to try find an end user for this attractive brandable LLLL, I guess :)

•••
•••
Just purchased Leir.com from @TERADOMAIN here on NP. It's changed hands many times, now it's my turn to try find an end user for this attractive brandable LLLL, I guess :)

Nice domain..Best of luck

•••
MAKE\IT\AT\HOME.COM
A bit long, 4 words, but I like it much.

Last edited:
•••
aaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

(jpeg)

Godaddy closeouts... just liked it, wanted a domain with 'data' in it.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@gbs domain Thanks man!

@j2tuff911 Thanks a million!

I just noticed that it is also a "typo hack" (if such a thing exists) for "ethnic". :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back