Dynadot

Your Most Lucrative Parked Domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, what is your most lucrative parked domain name?
Optional questions: how many UV and $ monthly?
:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess nobody would say because of the competition it may create :)

So far I would say parking a domain has been a total waste of time for me. So I too would like to know what sort of domain names earn steady income?

I am even happy with something like $5 a month per domain but it's been tough. With landing pages like Sedo's I am not even surprised to be honest.

I've tried a few other famous parking stations as well to no avail.

Any suggestions from the guys who earn good money regularly would be gratefully appreciated.

•••
If I could earn $5/month/domain I'd be a millionaire.

•••
I got 146 Parked Domains and No Money

I got 146 Parked Domains and No Money. I start think that Godaddy do not " declare " on the actual clicks. After all in 2 months to make only $15 ?

•••
GoDaddy's Parking is notoriously bad. Try Bodis or Parked.

•••
GoDaddy's Parking is notoriously bad. Try Bodis or Parked.

Parked does not accept domains which have not had a lot of traffic - lol. I thought they were there to bring the traffic - why would I want to park my domain if it already has traffic!!

•••
Parked does not accept domains which have not had a lot of traffic - lol. I thought they were there to bring the traffic - why would I want to park my domain if it already has traffic!!

May I suggest that you read up on what parking companies do, before you post. I have the feeling you haven't understood the concept yet.

Parking companies "park" your domains and if there is traffic, the provide relevant ads. They do not do SEO work for you nor advertise your domain in anayway so that it would get traffic.

•••
You've got that about face, ibidu.

Parked will accept domains without traffic. I've got many of them :) But you need to put your best 10 forward when making your application.

•••
May I suggest that you read up on what parking companies do, before you post. I have the feeling you haven't understood the concept yet.

Parking companies "park" your domains and if there is traffic, the provide relevant ads. They do not do SEO work for you nor advertise your domain in anayway so that it would get traffic.
You obviously haven't done enough research - there are some who do SEO work as well. Just spend some time researching before you post and trying to sound more knowledgeable than other people.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

You've got that about face, ibidu.

Can you say this again in English please?

•••
What parking company do SEO for you? For free? Please elaborate.

•••
You obviously haven't done enough research - there are some who do SEO work as well. Just spend some time researching before you post and trying to sound more knowledgeable than other people.

So are you going to tell me that I am incorrect when I tell you that he was absolutely right when it comes to parking companies? Please do.

Can you say this again in English please?

He means you have it the wrong way around when it comes to the application process, added to what SS said...so you have ask yourself this: do I actually know everything yet, or should I do some more reading about parking?

Both are right (stub & snicksnack) I'm sorry to inform you. Parking companies don't create traffic for you or your domains...period!!!

Last edited:
•••
So are you going to tell me that I am incorrect when I tell you that he was absolutely right when it comes to parking companies? Please do.

He means you have it the wrong way around when it comes to the application process, added to what SS said...so you have ask yourself this: do I actually know everything yet, or should I do some more reading about parking?

Both are right (stub & snicksnack) I'm sorry to inform you. Parking companies don't create traffic for you or your domains...period!!!

I am happy to say that you are totally wrong. I am registered with a parking company which provides SEO. Since you guys are so defiant about it, I shall leave you to it.

•••
I am happy to say that you are totally wrong. I am registered with a parking company which provides SEO. Since you guys are so defiant about it, I shall leave you to it.

Pray tell us which Parking company provides SEO services.

•••
I think he is referring to the minisite companies such as Whypark and noomle. But that is not really parking companies per say.

•••
If he is referring to either, he seriously needs to look up the definition of what a pure parking program is.

Stu...I think you will find promo is right unless he is referring to the limited seo options that places like Parked provide. He might even be referring to SN and the Shopping platforms. Anyway you slice it, he is not talking about pure parking. So I wouldn't get excited...lol

I am happy to say that you are totally wrong.

So please do tell...and we can put this one to bed. Either the entire domaining world is wrong or you are. I'm curious to se what you definition of parking truly is.

•••
SN does not do any SEO for you.. Not even on the Ecommerce names you have at them.. They are my preferred company though, payouts in the domainsponsor range and a host of customisation options.

Parked does allow you to do some SEO by adding relevant content, but provides nothing themselves..

•••
SN does not do any SEO for you.

Didn't say they did promo...just that they provide some limited seo options. :)

•••
Didn't say they did promo...just that they provide some limited seo options. :)

I know.. Just backing you up my mate.. Like the international man of mystery I am!

Also maybe ibidu is confusing the concept of allowing the user to do limited SEO and the companies themselves doing it. At one point neither was done anywhere.

•••

I agree - but to the lower end. I would be happy with $1
a month ,would at least pay reg and renewals.

•••

Me to!

All I have seen in the last year or two is my parking income disappear up it's own backside. D-:

•••

Skenzo - doesn't
DomainSponsor - doesn't
NameDrive - doesn't
Bodis - doesn't
Sedo - doesn't
DomainsAdvertising - doesn't
Fabulous - doesn't
Hitfarm - doesn't
TrafficZ - doesn't

Not sure which other big Parking service is out there, but in my book, this should cover the big services.

•••
You forget Parked doesn't :)

•••
•••
Yup, so which "parking company which provides SEO" are you talking about ibidu? :)

•••
I think OP has gone AWOL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back