Dynadot

question How much do you make on a parked premium domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've always been curious as to how or why domain parking is the go to method for most domainers.

Can someone share some success stories?

I stumble across six figure domains all the time that are just parked.

Most of my parked domains with SEDO make $0. Some even generate 150 or so views a month with a monthly revenue that can be rounded to 0.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@jideofor its a good bargain for the buyer. It ended at 36$ I bided 30

•••
•••
@frank-germany please what does this German term mean? kinderheim if you are opportuned to own kinderheim for few XXX would u pay for it ? Reply as fast as you can, thank u

•••
Bro, lack of fund for the day was the reason why I stopped at that.

•••
@frank-germany please what does this German term mean? kinderheim if you are opportuned to own kinderheim for few XXX would u pay for it ? Reply as fast as you can, thank u

it stands for Children's home according to google search.

•••
Bro, lack of fund for the day was the reason why I stopped at that.
that domain is super good. I am seeing even increased backlinks and referring domains as late as May... super increased

•••
•••
•••
•••
Kinderheim.de and kinderheim.com which is better ???

•••
both are decent

but I don't see a buyer with decent pockets

•••
•••
Any suggestions on pic2profit.com as I get 2100+ unique views a month and make a dollar in sedo.

Any good parking ways for this ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614-153657.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-153657.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 423
•••
@Domain_Hunters I sometimes wonder if bots clicks on sedo despite the popular quote " Bots don't click"

Another reason why a domain could get such clicks and earn peanuts is, if it has been blacklisted but i just checked your domain and its not.

Maybe its due to the country the clicks are coming from. There are countries with very low ppc.

Finally, Sedo doesnt really have good parking ratings, I'd suggest you try bodis.. And see if there is any improvement.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, Will do.

Thanks for the recommendation.

•••
I picked up this domain TulsaBreakingnews.com from ED with good quality backlinks, I just parked it at bodis, I hope it fetches me money

•••
Premium parked well a name i would have deleted years ago pays for itself but a name with thousands more searches same industry earns cents.

•••
I've always been curious as to how or why domain parking is the go to method for most domainers.

I would guess that is because it is the easiest way to get a domain indexed, found, and sold.

•••
The best part about profitable domain parking is you don't care if doesn't sell as covers that and 10 more.

•••
The best part about profitable domain parking is you don't care if doesn't sell as covers that and 10 more.
exactly. Mine has made over 200 dollars in the last 60 days.

•••
•••
With the right parking is whitelabel and you can earn with their content your name i have sites about and use them.

Last edited:
•••
With the right parking is whitelabel and you can earn with their content your name i have sites about and use them.
I do not get this.

•••
I do not get this.
Dating sites are the most common you buy a name related to dating and can get a free website with hosting to sell dating see freewhitelabel.com

•••
interesting thread ^_^ .. i want 5 websites like that : D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back