NameSilo

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your names definitely don't have to be registered at Uniregistry. I found Sedo to not be very good in terms of inbound leads. Also, just understand it's a volume game of quality names.

A
Thanks!!

Still cant find the link to 'Add' or Upload domains on Uni. Maybe it's my device

•••
Ok,

For some reason I had to click a button first that said 'Join Market' before I had the Market link along the top.

This Join Market button was not immediately obvious on my small mobile device.

•••
I think the purchase price was indeed 25K, if I remember it correctly from yesterday's Domain Sherpa video.

Also congrats on Qatar.tv, I didn't catch that one 😬 Nice country TV portfolio.

25K would have been nice to get reported, but it probably wont.

•••
25K would have been nice to get reported, but it probably wont.
It won't let me post the link, but check out the latest podcast, around 22:00

•••
Eyelashes / tv
Eyelash / tv

Last edited:
•••
I’ve got greenscreen.tv

What’s the best place for selling .tv to investors vs end-users?

•••
m4E8vkxgmQ_xnN0rFhkK_uHwpwkYLDq1cvDxXDVzxd5_on2yW7V1lhIsv_4nA7xQHagBdld88UUgz0MClwQn9vmF9uAlwXhUF6kDdwef9_nojfpumy_D8gW26P7I-bde1DqngXKIv1KsAGVXzA_PZA

Manama TV

•••
•••
•••
Anyone on here grab Agency (. tv) on Dynadot the other day? It's an absolute cracker.......

I really wanted it but had to force myself to stop bidding, and I mean really force myself - got the other half to tell me to leave the room :xf.smile::xf.love:

It has a Uni lander up - I'm thinking @kite26 won it :xf.wink:
hahaha..

The same handful of bidders lol. I also bookmark every.

•••
Arvr(.)tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The only easy domain to sell is one that an end user actually wants.

There's been a lot of solid TV sales even recently diablo.tv sold for $8200 on Sedo.

If the keyword is good and matches with TV extension, then end users will come. I only have 1 TV domain, and that's because it's the only TV deal that came across my desk so far. It's not an extension that I actively seek out, but there are deals in every extension if your eyes are open.
I only have the 1 as well but I think the end user will come eventually. I have BeautyCare.tv which covers all kinds of beauty products and fashion. So it's only a matter of time 😃

Nice one!

•••
•••
In my humble opinion, this is a massive move for .TV. Godaddy has the biggest connections to end users and can promote like crazy. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.
Hopefully, the registration fee will go down. That might improve marketability. The renewals are currently $50/y at GD, which is a bit much IMHO.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back