Dynadot

showcase Your India Specific Niche Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Bangalore

Impact
India's economy is growing and it growing pretty fast >7% per annum. I believe, whoever had invested in India TLDs i.e. .in and .co.in, for them this is the time to reap the benefits.

I invite you to showcase your India specific domains here.

Jobs-co-in
Cricket-co-in
India-co-in
kidz-in
kidz-co-in
...and many more

Sincerely Bangalorean

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Could you let me know what ccTLD is better in India?

.in or .co.in

Thank You

Philippe

•••
.in is good specially for small and medium business. On the other hand large corporates prefer .co.in as primary domain, however they own both .in and .co.in together for their company names.

•••
Please go through my .IN Domain--
millioncity.in
boaz.in
oceanguru.in
disneyclub.in
ebayonline.in

•••
EthCash.co.in
EthCoin.co.in

•••
Picked up these:
BlockchainGame.in
ARgaming.in
Globally.in
Cheers!

•••
.in is good specially for small and medium business. On the other hand large corporates prefer .co.in as primary domain, however they own both .in and .co.in together for their company names.

Thank you so much for your reply.
Kind Regards.

•••
Available ...... PleaseStopSpammingMe.in

•••
Available ...... PleaseStopSpammingMe.in
You have made my day, I get lot off phone call & email from my fellow country man & they just try to sell there Website Development packages.

•••
Once I had booked naukry.in and naukry.co.in, maintained them for around 10 years. But later decided to drop, as they are camouflage to the already established naukri.com brand.

•••
Is Bhudh-com any good? What you think?

•••
Cryptico.in i will sell it on to the best offer.

•••
Is Bhudh-com any good? What you think?
You must be having a thought process before you decided to book this name. This is very specific alpha combination, may be you can try to reach associated abbreviated organizations / cities or buyers. Like, I can think of Bhutan (not many tech-savy spenders there), BHU or something. Buying during binge shopping and then holding such unrelated domain names sometimes is a pain.

I dropped more than 10 names last year from my portfolio of 50+ domains for the same reason.

•••
•••
If this thread is intended to showcase .in/.co.in domains

Not exactly ananj. This thread is meant to cover all TLDs for domains relevant for India. That may include .com, .net, .org, .in, .co.in, or many more.

•••
How many of you have India.XXX? I managed to get india.co.in during sunrise.

•••
IndianProperty.JPG

• 1.2 Billion+ people.
  • Forever niche.
  • One of my best name so far related to India.

•••
WiredIndia.com
Showtimes.in

•••
UPCO .IN
Xbit co.in

Any thoughts or ideas on this domains?

Thanks

•••
Rashtriya.com

Means “National”

•••
Ghuru.com
TattvaYoga.com
TripuraSundari.com
Notes: according to dotDB, Ghuru is taken in 6 extensions, but both the .in and co.in are still available. TattvaYoga taken in 7 extensions, .in is taken but co.in still available. TripuraSundari taken in 9 extensions, .in taken but co.in still available.

:)

•••
duri.in
gharaunda.in
sharaabi.in
fva.in
phere.in
zenmarket.in
discoverchennai.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back