Dynadot

discuss Your first ever sold domain

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Since I'm new to the business I would like to know what everyone's first domain sale was. And if you are willing to say the price it went for also it would be nice, not necessary though :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
unifrom.info - below reg fee :D

•••
•••
•••
hmm cant remember what domain.. some LLLL.com for $25

•••
cr0e said:
...new to the business ...
enjoy your stay here :)
my deals??... not worth mentioning them... :)

•••
•••
Morgan said:
My first ever domain sale was Sweetestlife.biz for $3000 USD

To save alot of questions read here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sweetestlife&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Quite a good sale and really helped me start off!

With a $2992 profit from the name it wasnt bad.

Wow, very nice first sale!
I haven't made my first sale yet, can't say I have put much effort into it either though. Still trying to learn the business, reading newbie guides and seo blogs.

Hope one of my first sale will be something like that :xf.love:

•••
Morgan said:
My first ever domain sale was Sweetestlife.biz for $3000 USD

To save alot of questions read here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sweetestlife&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Quite a good sale and really helped me start off!

With a $2992 profit from the name it wasnt bad.

That was a lot of money to spend on a domain and then not use it... or actually let it go...

The domain has expired and the status is currently pendingDelete...

Maybe you could snap it back and resell again :)

•••
FanCube said:
That was a lot of money to spend on a domain and then not use it... or actually let it go...
The domain has expired and the status is currently pendingDelete...

Perhaps it was a couple of years ago, it could have been a website for three years wich it itsn't anymore :)

•••
archive.org did not contain much info and a google search shows mostly results linking this domain to some sort of virus.

Anyway a nice .biz sale :)

•••
Blowing the dust off this old thread :)

Bitbip.com was my first sale. I began investing in domain names in 2011, and sold it in 2012 for $50 via Ebay.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
GolfOman .com $1,000 hand reg sold within a month.

•••
•••
Domain name of Bosnia & Herzegovina, country in Europe. My homeland. Place where the WWI started.

•••
Domain name of Bosnia & Herzegovina, country in Europe. My homeland. Place where the WWI started.
First I've seen that extension- thanks. When/what year did you make the sale (nice one btw)?

•••
It was last summer, CEO of the OLX Network bought it from me, paid in cash. The whois is still on me, I act as "trustee contact".

There is a lot of cool free .ba domains, I can be your trustee for some fee, because of the massive paperwork. It's easier to get a gun license, than to register a .ba domain as a foreign.

Last edited:
•••
It was last summer, CEO of the OLX Network bought it from me, paid in cash. The whois is still on me, I act as "trustee contact".

There is a lot of cool free .ba domains, I can be your trustee for some fee, because of the massive paperwork. It's easier to get a gun license, than to register a .ba domain as a foreign.
Trustee req'ments are tougher sales, nice..

•••
Also religion plays here now on the market. Bosnia is the only islamic country in Europe (and only country where muslims are 24/7 drunk :facepalm:, slavs race), so many rich people from UAE are moving here and they are opening companys, buy propertys etc. It's easy to sell them domains and OG phone/mobile numbers eg. 066 666 661, 061 111 222.
My personal phone no is: 066 666 033 :D
This is entertainment for us.

•••
I sold LLLL .com for $280 some years ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back