Dynadot

discuss Your first ever sold domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

Since I'm new to the business I would like to know what everyone's first domain sale was. And if you are willing to say the price it went for also it would be nice, not necessary though :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
waterheatercost.com - $199

•••
Also religion plays here now on the market. Bosnia is the only islamic country in Europe (and only country where muslims are 24/7 drunk :facepalm:, slavs race), so many rich people from UAE are moving here and they are opening companys, buy propertys etc. It's easy to sell them domains and OG phone/mobile numbers eg. 066 666 661, 061 111 222.
My personal phone no is: 066 666 033 :D
This is entertainment for us.
You serious they are moving back, wasn't there an ethnic cleansing koo there many years ago.

All those bombings didn't it leave the country bullet ridden, and shell shocked? Good to hear it is recovering so well.

•••
1st enduser sale was in 2009 of iKeyword.com.ua for $600...
I can't publish the exact domain here.
Inbound inquiry.

Last edited:
•••
After selling the Radio.ba, I'm now owner of new domain Bank.ba

We will see how the sale will go.

•••
Adult 3 worded keyword .COM for $275 :)
Boy have I learned a great deal since those days....

•••
I sold LLLL .com for $280 some years ago.
Full circle- you might be able to buy it back for the same price..wouldn't that be something.

•••
the first name I sold is:

ViGirl.com at price of $1000

But look like the buyer dropped the names and now this name belongs to another domainer. Plus I found my email and the buyer's email never left a record on domainIQ. We looked like never updated whois info back then. :)

•••
I sold my first domain

WTFagency.com for $500

Outbound email sent to Wtf-agency.com company owner - price i quoted was $2000 agreed at $500 . Purchased price $2 . Sold in one day . Fast and Happy sale

•••
I sold my first domain

WTFagency.com for $500

Outbound email sent to Wtf-agency.com company owner - price i quoted was $2000 agreed at $500 . Purchased price $2 . Sold in one day . Fast and Happy sale

Good job. I found wtfagency.com now owned by hugedomains, I guess the buyer must forgot to renew and it was dropcatched by hugedomains. Feel really sorry for the buyer....I have 2-3 good names used to acquired by hugedomains through dropcatch....I know the feeling...

•••
Good job. I found wtfagency.com now owned by hugedomains, I guess the buyer must forgot to renew and it was dropcatched by hugedomains. Feel really sorry for the buyer....I have 2-3 good names used to acquired by hugedomains through dropcatch....I know the feeling...
Its happens some times they just do business for make themself busy not for profit . God knows better but The buyer was friendly , i also dropped one domain which now owned by MikeMann .

•••
Its happens some times they just do business for make themself busy not for profit . God knows better but The buyer was friendly , i also dropped one domain which now owned by MikeMann .
wow, which one Mike got

•••
•••
ShiftingServcies.com , i did big mistake and did not realize that it was dropped .

bro,maybe good news for you. domainiq.com shows this name available....but not sure if can register it or not. try it

•••
bro,maybe good news for you. domainiq.com shows this name available....but not sure if can register it or not. try it
sorry typing wrong, that's why

:)

•••
•••
1source/net was my first sale. $500 (BIN) at afternic

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back