Dynadot

question Your favourite keyword after the word "Brand"?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
What would be your favourite word/s be after the keyword "Brand"?

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brand Free :) (I just checked. It's even been registered since 2003)

Last edited:
•••
•••
brand x dates to old days means generic brand in most cartoons

While I have BrandSilo°com, I'm a Brand X fan... as it now refers to 'Epic instrumental music' that began in the mid 1970's when members of famous London rock bands would get together and jam in the studio after sessions. Someone in the booth began recording these 'fusion' jams and as there was no official group name he wrote 'Brand X' in the logs and it stuck... so if you search for Brand X the first band shows-up.

Today, 'Brand X' epic instrumentals are the soundtrack 'brand' for some of the biggest blockbuster movies.
Brandxmusic.net

•••
•••
Hi there ! How are you doing ? I won't shake hands in these hard times.. What about NewDayBrand ? :)

•••
BrandChimp

though I prefer the term “dot” When it comes to domains...

•••

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick
'ing' :xf.grin:

•••
•••

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick

Gotta admit you got me thinking hard so I just came up with...
BrandButcher.com.jpg

•••

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick

BrandStand
BrandBand
BrandHand
BrandFan

•••
Well, if -ing is allowed, then I guess -s should be fine too ))

I went with keyword BEFORE brand with Right+Brand and am very happy with it.

Generally, for most new business ideas, there is a right brand, not just one perfect one. Meaning, amazon went with amazon and it was a right brand, but they could done fine with google or amaze or azure (if Bezos really wanted that a to z thing still in play) etc.

•••
•••
•••

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick
Nick......i want to thank you again for starting this thread. While I already have several good names for my marketplace, I was able to pick up the domain BrandApollo.com as a hand reg, and already another NP friend from the UK said, " What are you doing, shooting for the Moon?" That's when I realized it might be a pretty good name. Ironically a very successful business guy i know owns a business; BrandFuel.com. I'm sure the name/domain didn't determine his success over the last 20 years, but it certainly didn't hurt:xf.wink:

Thanks Nick(y)

•••

BRAND new
BRAND me
BRAND space
BRAND pro
BRAND shop

etc etc etc

Thanks
Nick

Brand Space

•••
Tool
Free
Explorer
Guide
Table
Pro
Book
Sheet

•••
BrandEntrance
BrandOptimized

Yes I own them in king. I also have HashBrand which I originally though #Brand when I bought it.

I like Brand because it means Fire in Swedish (Brand: uncontrolled fire, Eld: controlled fire).

Last edited:
•••
Hey @NickB I hope we got your creative juiced flowing! Have you settled on a name for your marketplace yet. My assumption was that you were brainstorming names for a domain marketplace so I apologize if that is not the case.

Originally, I was going to go with a fun domain name the in same vein that the "GoDaddy" Brand is not at all related to domains and hosting. I was also preparing to spend x,xxx on a domain name because if you have an inferior name and pushing premium domains it is akin to being overweight and selling weight loss tips (haha Dr. Phil....)

Finally for me I stumbled upon "Namevana.com" as I had mentioned during my 4/20 post. While it doesn't start with "brand", I just couldn't resist the play on words and the fact that I paid reg fee for it. :xf.grin: (The owner of Brandvana.com registered his name in 2005 has a published BIN of 7600 but Namevana is arguably better imo.) Plus my main niche is going to be brandable names vs keyword names so it makes sense to have a brandable name as your moniker.

So the big take home message is to be creative, you may be surprised about what is still available(y)(y)

•••
Yeah the possibilities are endless, Nick

i love “Brand” more than “domain” “name”

We’re selling more than Domains. We’re selling Brands

•••
i love “Brand” more than “domain” “name”

We’re selling more than Domains. We’re selling Brands

I agree that "Brands" is better than "Names" in many cases but I do believe there are exceptions to the rule as I stated above. Namevana or Name Nirvana is more powerful and memorable due to the pun and alliteration imo.

•••
BrandBrio.com - Brand Brio | The best of them all! :-P

•••
Hey @NickB I hope we got your creative juiced flowing! Have you settled on a name for your marketplace yet. My assumption was that you were brainstorming names for a domain marketplace so I apologize if that is not the case.

Originally, I was going to go with a fun domain name the in same vein that the "GoDaddy" Brand is not at all related to domains and hosting. I was also preparing to spend x,xxx on a domain name because if you have an inferior name and pushing premium domains it is akin to being overweight and selling weight loss tips (haha Dr. Phil....)

Finally for me I stumbled upon "Namevana.com" as I had mentioned during my 4/20 post. While it doesn't start with "brand", I just couldn't resist the play on words and the fact that I paid reg fee for it. :xf.grin: (The owner of Brandvana.com registered his name in 2005 has a published BIN of 7600 but Namevana is arguably better imo.) Plus my main niche is going to be brandable names vs keyword names so it makes sense to have a brandable name as your moniker.

So the big take home message is to be creative, you may be surprised about what is still available(y)(y)
I was having one of my daily muses on good keywords and could not decide between a few words, I even wrote out a list :xf.smile: and after that didn't help decided to put it out to the floor.

I'm not going to be setting up a marketplace anytime soon....it is something that is on a long list of hings to do

•••
The title of the thread is what keyword to use after Brand , for those posting names before the word brand or the word brand being at the right, you are disqualified except @Recons.Com who's business name is perfect :-P

•••
I like brand new, brand land, brand solutions and brand sand that have been mentioned already.

I will add brand science, brand magic and brand monster :xf.grin:.

In terms of before, I like creative brand and authentic brand.

Thanks everyone for thread.

Bob

I love brandmonster

•••
I like Brandable.com.

Anything better will have to be Brand.com, Brands.com, Branding.com and Brandy.com

Having said that, I have AbleBrand/com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back